We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||1.8% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||100ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
Abamectin 1.8% EC Brown Liquid,
C49H74O14 Pest Control Insecticide,
Abamectin 1.8% EC brown liquid Pest Control Insecticide control of cabbage diamondback moth
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is a preparation of active substance produced by actinomycete fermentation with acaricidal activity. It has contact killing and stomach poisoning effects, and has high activity against leaf miners. After foliar spraying, the liquid medicine can quickly penetrate into the leaf tissue, and the medicine left on the leaf surface is rapidly degraded, which is suitable for the integrated control of cabbage diamondback moth.
Technical requirements for use:
1. For the control of cabbage diamondback moth, the pesticide should be applied in the appropriate control period, avoiding the flowering period of the crop, and spraying from the egg incubation period to the young larva period.
2. The crop can be applied at most once per season with a safety interval of 7 days.
1. Please use this product in accordance with the guidelines for safe use of pesticides. Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and contaminated clothing, and avoid inhaling mist. Do not smoke or eat or drink at the application site. Wash hands and face before drinking, eating and smoking.
2. When dispensing medicine, wear long clothes, trousers, hats, masks, gloves and other protective measures.
3. When applying pesticides, you should wear impermeable gloves, protective masks and hats, long-sleeved clothes, long pants and boots.
4. After applying the pesticide, thoroughly wash the protective equipment, take a bath, and change and wash the work clothes.
5. The used empty bottles should be properly disposed of after being rinsed with water three times. Do not reuse or change them for other purposes. All application utensils should be cleaned with water or appropriate detergent immediately after use.
6. This product is toxic to fish, aquatic organisms and silkworms. Avoid contact with these organisms when using medicine. Do not discard the preparation and its waste liquid in ponds, ditches, rivers and lakes, etc. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other waters to avoid pollution of water sources. Nectar crops are forbidden during flowering, and for silkworms and mulberry gardens.
7. Grazing and entry of livestock and poultry are prohibited in the plot after application; do not harvest within the safe interval.
8. Unused preparations should be sealed and stored in the original packaging. Do not put this product in drinking or eating containers.
Contact Person: Lily Yu