We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||acetamiprid 25% + thiamethoxam 25% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Delivery Time:||depend on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000kg per month|
Acetamiprid 25% WDG Agricultural Insecticides,
Thiamethoxam 25% WDG Agricultural Insecticides
acetamiprid 25% + thiamethoxam 25% WDG, Agricultural Insecticides, Used for rice, vegetables, fruit trees, tea trees
1. Control cucumber aphids. Apply pesticides at the beginning of the occurrence of cucumber aphids. Use 3% acetamiprid EC 40-50ml per mu and add 50-60kg water to spray evenly. It has a good control effect on cucumber aphids. For example, in rainy years, the pesticide The effect can still last for more than 15 days.
2. Prevent and control apple aphids in the new shoot growth period of apple trees and the beginning of aphids occurrence. Spray with 3% Mobilan EC 2000-2500 times liquid, which has good quick-acting effect on aphids and is resistant to rain erosion. The effective period is 20d the above.
3. Control citrus aphids by spraying during the occurrence period of aphids, spray with 3% Mobilan EC 2000-2500 times liquid, it has excellent control effect and long lasting effect on citrus aphids, safe for citrus, normal dosage It is harmless.
1. Because this agent is toxic to mulberry silkworms, do not spray on mulberry leaves if there is a mulberry garden nearby.
2. Acetamiprid cannot be mixed with strong alkali agents (Bordeaux mixture, lime sulfur mixture, etc.).
3. Acetamiprid has low toxicity to humans and animals, but if you drink by mistake, you should go to the hospital for gastric lavage and keep quiet.
Contact Person: Lily Yu