We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Acetamiprid 50% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kg per month|
|HazardClass :||6.1||Boiling Point:||352.4±52.0 °C|
50% WP Broad Spectrum Insecticide,
Acetamiprid Broad Spectrum Insecticide
Acetamiprid 50% WP Efficient, broad-spectrum insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Tea tree||Tea green leafhopper||2-3g/mu||spray|
This product is a chlorinated nicotine pyridine compound, which has good contact toxicity and systemic effects, and has a good control effect on tea tree green leafhopper.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be used in the early stage of the occurrence of the green leafhopper, pay attention to spray evenly.
2. When applying pesticides, avoid the drug solution drifting to other sensitive crops to prevent production phytotoxicity.
3. Please do not apply the medicine on windy days or if it rains within 1 hour.
4. The safe interval for using this product on tea plants is 14 days, and it can be used at most once per season.
1. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fishes, and silkworms. During the application period, the impact on the surrounding bee colony should be avoided, and it is prohibited to use in the flowering period of flowering crops, silkworm houses and mulberry gardens. Trichogramma and other natural enemies are forbidden after they are released. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other waters to avoid pollution of water sources.
3. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face promptly after application.
5. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact.
6. The used containers should be disposed of properly, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at will.
Contact Person: Lily Yu