We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||lambda-cyhalothrin 25g/L EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||100ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle, 500ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||depend on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000L per month|
|CAS No.:||91465-08-6||Molecular Formula:||C23H19ClF3NO3|
|Boiling Point:||187-190°C||Melting Point:||49.2°C|
Lambda-Cyhalothrin Synthetic Pyrethroid Insecticide,
25g/L EC Synthetic Pyrethroid Insecticide
Agricultural Insecticides lambda-cyhalothrin 25g/L EC synthetic pyrethroid insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Citrus Tree||Leafminer||800-1000 times liquid||spray|
It is a contact-killing, stomach-toxic pyrethroid insecticide, which can effectively control many pests on cotton, soybeans, fruit trees, vegetables, peanuts and other crops
1. The allowable interval between the last application of pesticide and crop harvest is 21 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 3 times.
2. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances, or used immediately before and after.
3. Avoid sensitive areas and crop types such as bees, silkworms, aquatic organisms, etc.
4. This product is a moderately toxic pesticide. When spraying, you must wear protective equipment to avoid direct contact with the liquid. After applying the drug, you should thoroughly wash the contaminated clothes and body. Pregnant women are prohibited from spraying this agent.
5. Avoid applying the medicine after the hot sun and strong wind.
6. The drug should be used in accordance with the label instructions when applying the drug. The susceptibility to this agent varies greatly due to different crop growth periods, especially plants with fragile leaf tissues, which are most vulnerable to phytotoxicity. Therefore, it should be avoided during the tender shoot period.
7. After application, the field water cannot be discharged into rivers, rivers and lakes. The application equipment should be washed with clean water and poured into the dealer's land.
8. In order to reduce the resistance of insect pests, please pay attention to the rotation with other pesticides.
9. This product is toxic to bees and silkworms. Avoid using it near the silkworm house in mulberry gardens and during the flowering period of nectar crops.
Contact Person: Lily Yu