We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||atrazine 223g/L+metolachlor 277g/L SC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||500ml/bottle, 1L/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||3 week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||1912-24-9, 51218-45-2||Molecular Formula:||C8H14ClN5, C15H22ClNO2|
Metolachlor 277g/L SC Selective Herbicide,
Atrazine 223g/L SC Selective Herbicide
atrazine 223g/L+metolachlor 277g/L SC Selective herbicide for weeding before and after crop emergence
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop / site||Object of control||Dosage (dosage / mu)||Application mode|
|Spring corn field||Annual weeds||205-270 ml / mu||Soil spray|
This product is a pre-emergence herbicide compounded with refined metolachlor and atrazine, which acts as a herbicide through the absorption of coleoptiles, sprouts and roots of germinated weeds. Used for soil treatment before seedling of crops after sowing, it has good control effect on annual gramineous weeds and broadleaf weeds in the field, and has a long lasting period.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be sprayed with soil before seedling after sowing corn.
2. When applying the medicine, the medicine should be diluted with sufficient water and spray evenly. When the soil moisture is poor, the amount of spray can be increased appropriately, or the soil can be shallowly mixed by 1-3 cm after application.
3. Do not apply the pesticide on a windy day or if it rains within 1 hour.
1. This product can be used on corn at most once per season. Please use this product in accordance with the recommended dosage and pesticide safety guidelines.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fish, and silkworms. During the application period, the impact on the surrounding bee colony should be avoided. It is forbidden to use it in flowering plants, silkworm houses and mulberry gardens. It takes more than 160 days to plant watermelon in the subsequent crop. Peach and apricot trees are sensitive to products containing atrazine. This product is prohibited for peach and apricot orchards. Groundwater and drinking water sources are prohibited. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other waters to apply pesticides.
3. Use this product with sufficient water, spray evenly, do not respray, leak spray, and do not damage the soil film after application.
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product. Do not eat or drink during application. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts in time after application.
5. The used empty packaging should be properly disposed of, and should not be reused or repurposed for other purposes. All application utensils should be cleaned with water or appropriate detergent immediately after use.
6. Do not discard the preparation and its waste liquid in ponds, ditches, lakes, etc. to avoid polluting water sources. Unused preparations should be sealed and stored in the original packaging. Do not put this product in drinking or eating containers.
7. Trichogramma and other natural enemy release areas are prohibited. 8. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
Contact Person: Lily Yu