We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||atrazine 75% + nicosulfuron 4% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||500g/bag, 1kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||1912-24-9, 111991-09-4||MF:||C8H14ClN5, C15H18N6O6S|
4% WDG Agricultural Herbicides,
75% Nicosulfuron Agricultural Herbicides,
Atrazine Corn Field Herbicide
atrazine 75% + nicosulfuron 4% WDG Agricultural Herbicides Spring corn field herbicide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Spring corn field||Annual weed||80-100 g/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
This product is a herbicide for spring corn fields. At normal dosage, it can effectively control barnyardgrass, setaria, wild millet, crabgrass, quinoa, polygonum, amaranth, solanum, purslane, cocklebur and other annual gramineous weeds. And broadleaf weeds.
Technical requirements for use:
Corn is applied at the 3 to 6 leaf stage, and the annual weed is applied at the 2 to 4 leaf stage. The amount of pesticide required per acre is 10-20 liters of water, and the whole field is sprayed evenly. ·Use at most once per season crop, strictly follow the recommended dosage.
1. Do not mix with organophosphate insecticides, or do not use organophosphate insecticides within 7 days before and after using this agent to avoid pesticide damage.
2. After a few days of application, sometimes the crop will temporarily fade or inhibit growth, but it will not affect the growth and harvest of the crop.
3. Soil cultivation within one week after application will affect the weeding effect.
4. Rain will affect the weeding effect after application, but if rain occurs 6 hours after application, the effect will not be affected and there is no need to re-spray.
5. In case of special weather, such as high temperature and drought, low temperature muddy, weak corn growth, please use it with caution. The first use of this agent should be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
6. If long-lasting herbicides, such as metsulfuron-methyl and chlorsulfuron-methyl, have been used in the previous wheat fields, this agent should not be used.
7. Wear long clothes, trousers, gloves, glasses, masks, etc. when applying the medicine; smoking, drinking, etc. are not allowed at this time; wash hands and face after applying the medicine.
8. After the application utensils are used, thoroughly wash the barrels, spray nozzles, tubes, etc. to avoid phytotoxicity when using other pesticides. It is forbidden to clean aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies, and it is forbidden to clean pesticide application equipment in river ponds and other water areas. Clean up waste must be properly disposed of, not discarded at will, or used for other purposes.
9. Use this agent in strict accordance with the label content and technical data. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for losses caused by improper use of technology.
10. Avoid contact with pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
11. Groundwater and drinking water sources are prohibited.
Contact Person: Lily Yu