We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Bensulfuron Methyl 15% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag, 1kg/bag, 25kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|Molecular Weight:||410.4||Storage Conditions:||Dry, Low Temperature|
|Application Place:||Rice Field||EINECS:||401-340-6|
Bensulfuron Methyl Agricultural Herbicides,
Transplanted Rice Fields Agricultural Herbicides
Herbicides Bensulfuron Methyl 15% WP for transplanted rice fields
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Method of application|
|Rice transplanting field||Broadleaf weeds||12-20 g/mu||Toxic Soil Law|
|Rice transplanting field||Cyperaceae Weeds||12-20 g/mu||Toxic Soil Law|
Technical requirements for use:
1. It is better to use the medicine within 3-20 days after transplanting. When the weeds germinate 3-7 days after transplanting, it is better to use the medicine when the seedlings are live. Generally 12-15 grams in southern rice areas, 15-20 grams in northern rice areas. Mix with water 40-50 kg/mu and spray evenly or mix soil with 20 kg/mu for spraying.
2. Before the medicine, irrigate 3-5 cm (the water layer can not submerge the seedling core), and keep the shallow water layer for 5-7 days after the medicine, without draining, and without string irrigation.
3. This product is sensitive to broad-leaved crops to prevent misuse and liquid migration.
4. The safe interval with subsequent crops is> 80 days. The number of sprays per season is 1 time.
Bensulfuron-methyl is a sulfonylurea herbicide and an inhibitor of side chain amino acid synthesis. It can be used in the paddy field to prevent and control cyperaceae weeds and broad-leaved weeds such as special-shaped sedge, cow felt, duck's diffusible grass, jellyfish, and prickly pear weeds.
1. Wear long clothes, trousers, boots, hats, goggles, masks, gloves and other protective equipment when using; do not eat, drink, smoke, etc. during application; wash hands, face, and rinse immediately after application The clothes worn at the time.
2. Thoroughly clean the equipment after application, and the cleaning fluid and leftover chemicals must not be poured into paddy fields, lakes, and rivers. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies.
3. Pregnant and lactating women should try to avoid contact with this medicine.
4. Used containers and discarded packaging should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at will.
Contact Person: Lily Yu