We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, Form A|
|Model Number:||10% SL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||500ml/1L bottle, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons per month|
pest control chemicals,
chloronicotinyl insecticide Nitenpyram 10% SL, Used to control citrus aphids and Cotton aphid
Use of technology and methods of use
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Citrus tree||Locust||4000-5000 times liquid||spray|
1. Apply the medicine to the young larvae of the locusts at the peak of the period, pay attention to the spray evenly.
2. windy days or expected to rain within 1 hour, do not apply.
3. The safety interval is 14 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 1 time.
This product is a new nicotine insecticide with unique chemical and biological properties.
It mainly acts on insect nerves and blockades synaptic receptors of pests, and is used in rice, vegetables and other crops.
It shows excellent activity to aphids, whitefly, rice leafhopper and thrips. It has four advantages: high efficiency, low toxicity, internal absorption and no cross-resistance. Moreover, it has a broad insecticidal spectrum and a long residue period. For rice planthopper, the lethal rate can still reach 100% at 0.5-0.8 mg/kg. It is safe to use and the pests are not easy to produce antibodies.
1. Please read this label carefully before use and use according to the recommended method and dosage.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and fish, and silkworms. During the application period, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided. The flowering plant flowering period, the silkworm room and the mulberry garden are prohibited. Keep away from the aquaculture area and do not clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
3. Smoking and eating are prohibited during the application period. Avoid splashing liquids, clothing and skin. Sprayers should wear protective clothing, masks, gloves, etc.
4. It is recommended to use insecticide rotation with different mechanisms to delay the occurrence of resistance.
5, used containers should be properly disposed of, can not be used for other purposes, and can not be discarded.
6. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact.
7. The natural enemy release area such as Trichogramma is disabled.
Contact Person: Kevin