We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||fluopyram 96%TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg/bag, 25kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||a week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||658066-35-4||Molecular Formula:||C16H11ClF6N2O|
|Appearance:||White Crystal||Molecular Weight:||396.715|
Fluopyram 96%TC Agricultural Fungicide,
C16H11ClF6N2O Agricultural Fungicide,
Agricultural Fungicide fluopyram 96%TC Obvious effect
Fluopyram is a pyridine ethyl benzamide fungicide, which acts on the respiratory chain of fungal mitochondria, inhibits the activity of succinate dehydrogenase (complex II) to block electron transfer, inhibits fungal spore germination and germ tube elongation , Mycelium growth and sporulation.
This product is only used for processing pesticide preparations, and cannot be used directly on crops or other places.
Technical requirements for use:
1. When operating this product, you should wear protective glasses, masks and gloves, and wear protective clothing. Eating, drinking, smoking and drinking are prohibited when operating this product. Avoid fire and avoid leakage.
2. After handling this product, wash hands, face and other exposed parts of the body with soap and plenty of water in time, as well as clothing contaminated by chemicals.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, and drugs and waste liquids must not pollute various waters, soil and other environments.
4. Fire extinguishing methods: use suitable fire extinguishing media such as water spray, carbon dioxide, foam and dry powder; wear a full set of protective clothing and use self-contained breathing apparatus; prohibit the scattered fire extinguishing water from flowing into the sewer or water source.
5. Accident spill handling: wear personal protective equipment to avoid direct contact with the leaked product or the surface of contaminated objects; use mechanical treatment equipment to clean up; comply with environmental regulations, thoroughly clean the contaminated ground and objects, and store them in a suitable container for waiting deal with.
6. Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
Contact Person: Lily Yu