We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||40g/l OD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||500ml/bottle, 1L/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
Nicosulfuron 40g/L OD Agricultural Herbicides,
C15H18N6O6S Agricultural Herbicides,
Nicosulfuron 40g/l OD Agricultural Herbicides Controlling gramineous weeds in corn fields
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Corn field||Annual weed||70-100ml/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
This product is a sulfonylurea systemic selective corn post-emergence herbicide. It can effectively control a variety of annual gramineous weeds, broadleaf weeds and cyperus weeds in corn fields when used after emergence. It is rapidly absorbed by leaves and roots, and quickly transmitted through xylem and phloem. It has a good effect on grass weeds such as barnyardgrass, crabgrass, setaria and broadleaf grasses such as purslane, amaranth and polygonum.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Use it once a season, and the safety interval for subsequent crops is 120 days.
2. The use period of this agent is corn 3-5 leaf stage, weeds 2-4 leaf stage, the water volume per mu is 30-50 liters, and the stems and leaves are sprayed evenly.
3. Before preparing the liquid medicine, shake the liquid medicine bottle thoroughly, dilute the liquid medicine according to the proportion, and stir it before use. To avoid phytotoxicity, do not repeat the application.
1. The crop target corn is dent and hard corn varieties. Sweet corn, popcorn, field corn, and self-retained corn seeds are not suitable for use. The corn seeds used for the first time can only be used after the safety test is confirmed to be safe.
2. Do not mix with organophosphorus insecticides or within 7 days before and after using this agent to avoid pesticide damage.
3. After a few days of application, crops may fade or inhibit growth, but it will not affect crop growth and harvest.
4. This medicine will cause phytotoxicity when used on crops other than corn. Do not spill the medicine on or into the surrounding crop fields.
5. Soil cultivation within one week after application will affect the weeding effect.
6. Rain will affect the weeding effect after application, but if rain occurs 6 hours after application, the effect will not be affected, and there is no need to spray again.
7. In case of special conditions, such as high temperature and drought, low temperature muddy, and weak corn growth, please use it with caution. The first use of this agent should be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
8. It is strictly forbidden to use the mist spraying machine to spray, and the spraying should be done in the cool time in the morning or evening.
9. If long-lasting herbicides, such as metsulfuron-methyl, chlorsulfuron-methyl, etc. have been used in corn fields in the previous wheat field, this product should not be used.
10. Wear masks, gloves, protective clothing, smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited when applying pesticides. Do not apply drugs against the wind and avoid direct contact with the liquid. Wash bare skin and clothes with soap and water after application. After the application utensils are used, thoroughly wash the barrels, nozzles, pipes, etc., to avoid phytotoxicity when using other pesticides. Do not clean the pesticide applicator in the pond. Trichogramma and other natural enemy release areas are prohibited.
11. Use this agent in strict accordance with the label content and technical data.
Contact Person: Lily Yu