We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||75% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag, 500g/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|Melting Point:||141-144°C||Storage Condition:||0-6°C|
75% WDG Agricultural Herbicides,
Nicosulfuron Agricultural Herbicides,
Nicosulfuron 75% WDG Agricultural Herbicides Control Cyperaceae Weeds
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Corn field||Annual weed||3.5-5.3 g/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
This product is a special stem and leaf herbicide for corn field with sulfonylurea selective to corn. It not only has good effects on grass weeds such as barnyard grass, crabgrass, and setaria, but also on purslane, amaranth, Broadleaf grasses such as Polygonum and Cyperaceae weeds such as Cyperus rotundus have good control effect.
Technical requirements for use:
The application period of this agent is 3-5 leaf stage for corn and 2-4 leaf stage for weeds. The amount of water per mu is 30-50 liters, and the stems and leaves are sprayed evenly. The crop target corn is dent and hard corn varieties. Sweet corn, popcorn, field corn, and self-retained corn seeds are not suitable for use. The corn seeds used for the first time can only be used after the safety test is confirmed to be safe.
1. Safety interval: 120 days. Use up to 1 time per season.
2. When cleaning spraying equipment or discarding waste materials, do not pollute the water source. Empty containers may not be used for other purposes. The washing water for cleaning containers and sprayers must not flow into fish ponds and rivers.
3. This product is irritating to the skin and eyes. Wear protective equipment when using it. Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited. Do not apply the medicine against the wind, avoid direct contact with the liquid, and prevent inhalation through the mouth and nose. Wash hands, face and Contaminated parts of the body and clothing.
4. Before preparing the medicine liquid, shake the medicine bottle thoroughly, dilute the medicine liquid according to the proportion, and stir it before use. To avoid phytotoxicity, do not repeat the application.
5. Pregnant women and breastfeeding women are prohibited from contacting.
6. Do not mix with organophosphate insecticides or use organophosphate insecticides within 7 days before and after using this agent to avoid phytotoxicity.
7. After a few days of application, crops may fade or inhibit growth, but it will not affect crop growth and harvest.
8. This medicine will cause phytotoxicity when used on crops other than corn. Do not spill the medicine on or into the surrounding crop fields.
9. Cultivation of soil within one week after application will affect the weeding effect.
10. Rain will affect the weeding effect after application, but if rain occurs 6 hours after application, the effect will not be affected, and there is no need to re-spray.
11. In case of special conditions, such as high temperature and drought, low temperature muddy, and weak corn growth, please use it with caution. The first use of this agent should be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
12. It is strictly forbidden to use the mist sprayer to spray, and the spray should be done in the cool time in the morning or evening.
13. If long-lasting herbicides, such as metsulfuron-methyl and chlorsulfuron-methyl, have been used in corn fields in the previous wheat field, this product should not be used.
14. After the application utensils are used, thoroughly wash the barrels, nozzles, pipes, etc., to avoid phytotoxicity when using other pesticides.
15. Use this agent in strict accordance with the label content and technical data.
Contact Person: Lily Yu