We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||75% wdg|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||50g/bag, 100g/bag|
|Delivery Time:||3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|EINECS No.:||244-666-2||Melting Point:||141-144°C|
Nicosulfuron 75% Wdg Special Herbicide,
nicosulfuron 75% wdg Special herbicide for corn field
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Corn field||Annual weed||
|Stem and leaf spray|
This agent is a special stem and leaf herbicide for corn fields. It not only has a good control effect on annual gramineous weeds such as barnyard grass, crabgrass and setaria, but also has good control effect on broad-leaved weeds such as purslane, amaranth, polygonum, etc. Cyperaceae weeds are also very effective.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Use it at most once per season. To avoid phytotoxicity, do not repeat the application.
2. Adopt the secondary dilution method, add 45 kilograms of water per mu, and spray the stems and leaves evenly. The applicable crops are ordinary corn varieties (dent corn and hard corn);
3. Treat the stems and leaves at the 3-5 leaf stage of the corn seedlings and the 2-4 leaf stage of the weeds; do not use it on a windy day or rain is expected within a small test.
4. Rain will affect the weeding effect after application, but if rain occurs 6 hours after application, the effect will not be affected, and there is no need to re-spray.
1. Do not mix with organophosphate insecticides. Do not use organophosphate insecticides within 7 days before and after the use of this agent to avoid pesticide damage.
2. After a few days of application, sometimes crops will fade or inhibit growth, but it will not affect the effect, and there is no need to re-spray.
3. This product is not suitable for sweet corn, waxy corn, pop corn and field corn.
4. Use this agent in strict accordance with the label content and technical data. In case of special conditions, such as high temperature and drought, low temperature, and weak corn growth, please use it with caution. The first use of this agent should be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use the mist sprayer to spray, and the spray should be done in the morning or evening.
6. If long-residual herbicides have been used in the previous wheat fields, such as metsulfuron-methyl and chlorsulfuron-methyl, and corn fields where broad-leaved crops are intercropped and intercropped, this agent should not be used. Use this product to grow rape, cabbage, and radish at intervals of more than 10 months. It is forbidden for nectar crops during flowering period, silkworm house, and mulberry orchard. It is forbidden to apply pesticides away from aquaculture areas. It is forbidden to clean pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies.
7. Wear long clothes, trousers, gloves, etc. when applying the medicine. You cannot eat, drink, smoke, etc.; wash hands and face and other exposed parts after applying the medicine. ,
8. After the application equipment is used, thoroughly wash the medicine barrel, spray nozzle, tube, etc. to avoid phytotoxicity.
9. Waste water from cleaning appliances cannot be discharged into rivers, ponds and other water sources. The waste must be properly handled, not littered or used for other purposes.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep away from poultry, keep out of reach of children, and lock it. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as food, beverages, grain, feed, etc.
Contact Person: Lily Yu