We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||60% + 20% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|CAS:||123312-89-0, 120738-89-8||MF:||C10H11N5O, C11H15ClN4O2|
|MW:||217.23, 270.72||Storage Temp.:||0-6°C|
|Prevention:||Rice Planthopper||Preparation Formulation:||Water Dispersible Granule|
pest control chemicals,
Pest Control Insecticide Pymetrozine 60% + Nitenpyram 20% WDG effectively control rice paddy
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Rice||Rice planthopper||5-10 g/mu||spray|
Use this product during the prolonged period of nymphs of rice planthopper, and spray evenly with water.
Gale or rain is expected within 1 hour, do not apply.
Use up to 1 time per season. The safety interval of this product on rice is 21 days.
Product performance (use)
This product is compounded by two insecticides with different mechanisms of action: pymetrozine and nitenpyram: pymetrozine has a unique blocking effect on the needle, and the insects can quickly inhibit eating once they are fed; nitenpyram can be quickly Block the transmission of pest nerves. The combination of the two can effectively prevent rice planthoppers.
1. When dispensing and applying medicine, wear long-sleeved clothes, trousers, boots, protective gloves, protective masks, hats, etc., to avoid contact with skin, eyes and contaminated clothing, and avoid inhalation of mist. Do not smoke or eat at the application site. After application, thoroughly clean the protective equipment and applicator, take a bath, and replace and clean the overalls.
2. Do not enter the application area within 12 hours after application.
3. Use the empty package, rinse it with water and dispose of it properly. Do not reuse or use it for other purposes.
4. Do not discard this product and its waste liquid in ponds, rivers and lakes, etc., so as not to pollute the water source.
5. Unused preparations should be stored in the original packaging and sealed. Do not place this product in a drinking or food container.
6. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
7. This product is highly toxic to silkworms and bees. It is forbidden to be used in beekeeping areas and flowering plants during flowering. It cannot be used directly in silkworm gardens; it is not allowed to be applied in the vicinity of water bodies such as aquaculture areas and river ponds. Cleaning the applicator in the water.
8. Shrimp and crabs are forbidden to raise rice fields, and the water should not be discharged directly into the water body after application.
9, the red-eyed bee and other natural enemy release areas are prohibited.
Contact Person: Kevin