We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Pinoxaden 50 g/l + Cloquintocet-mexyl 12.5 g/l|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||100ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|Boiling Point:||335℃||Vapour Pressure:||2.0×10-9MPa (20℃)|
Pinoxaden 50 G/L Agricultural Herbicide,
Cloquintocet-Mexyl 12.5 G/L Agricultural Herbicide
Pinoxaden 50 g/l + Cloquintocet-mexyl 12.5 g/l EC Agricultural Herbicides Control annual gramineous weeds
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Wheat field||Annual gramineous weeds||60-80ml/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
Pinoxaden is a systemic conductive new phenylpyrazoline herbicide, and its mechanism of action is an acetyl-Coenzyme A carboxylase (ACC) inhibitor.
Fatty acid synthesis is blocked, cell growth and division are stopped, the lipid-containing structure of the cell membrane is destroyed, and weeds are killed. It can prevent wild oats, ryegrass, setaria, sclerophyllum, hard grass, calamus, and head grass, etc. Undergraduate weeds.
Technical requirements for use:
When winter wheat turns green to before jointing or spring wheat 3-5 leaf stage, the stems and leaves of grass 3-5 leaf stage are sprayed once. Standard for safe use: Use the medicine at most once per season.
1. Wear gloves, face mask, long-sleeved clothes, long pants and waterproof boots when dispensing medicine. When spraying, wear long-sleeved clothes, long pants and waterproof boots.
2. After application, thoroughly wash protective equipment, take a bath, and change and wash work clothes.
3. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be discarded at will. All application utensils should be cleaned with water or appropriate detergent immediately after use.
4. It is recommended to ban it in aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in river ponds and other water bodies to prevent the liquid from flowing into lakes, rivers or fish ponds from polluting water sources.
5. Prohibited in the vicinity of Jamsil and Mulberry Garden.
6. Unused preparations should be sealed and stored in the original packaging. Do not put this product in drinking or eating containers.
7. Avoid contact with pregnant and lactating women.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be handled with care during the transportation process. If leakage or cracks are found, the specified materials should be repackaged and the contaminated equipment should be properly disposed of in time; it should be placed upwards in a ventilated, cool, and dry place. Keep away from fire or heat sources, keep it out of reach of children and keep it locked. Can not be mixed with food, beverage, grain, feed and other items for storage and transportation.
Contact Person: Lily Yu