We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||40% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag, 1kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|Crop:||Peanuts, Sunflowers, Potatoes, Fruit Trees|
Prometryn Agricultural Herbicides,
Broadleaf Weeds Control Agricultural Herbicides
prometryn 40% WP Agricultural Herbicides control broadleaf weeds
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Method of application|
|Winter wheat field||Annual broadleaf weed||80-120 g/mu||spray|
Technical requirements for use:
1. When the weeds are just sprouting, the recommended dosage is mixed with water and sprayed evenly.
2. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour.
This product is a trichlorobenzene selective systemic herbicide, which can be absorbed from roots, or penetrated into the body from stems and leaves, and transported to the green leaves to inhibit photosynthesis. The poisoned weeds gradually become dry and die due to chlorosis. Weeding effect. It has a good control effect on annual broad-leaved weeds in winter wheat fields.
1. This product can be used at most once per season.
2. Sandy soil with low organic matter content is not suitable for use.
3. Proper soil moisture is conducive to the effectiveness of the medicine.
4. During the application period, the impact on the surrounding bee colony should be avoided, and it should be prohibited near the silkworm house and mulberry garden. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides, and it is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies. Used containers should be disposed of properly, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at will.
5. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product, and avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application period. Wash hands and face promptly after application. Avoid contact with pregnant and breastfeeding women.
6. Regarding pesticide waste containers: glass ones should be broken and buried; plastic ones should be penetrated and burned in an incinerator. Do not pour the cleaning equipment water into waterways, ponds, and rivers.
Contact Person: Lily Yu