We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||prothioconazole 96% TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg/bag, 25kg/fiber can|
|Delivery Time:||a week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||178928-70-6||Molecular Formula:||344.27|
|Melting Point:||139.1-144.5°||Water Solubility:||(20℃)0.3 G/L|
Prothioconazole 96% TC Agricultural Fungicide,
Agricultural Fungicide prothioconazole 96% TC Prevent and control many diseases of cereal crops
Prothioconazole is a new type of triazole thione fungicide, which is mainly used to control many diseases such as cereals, wheat and legumes. Prothioconazole is low in toxicity, non-teratogenic, mutagenic, and non-toxic to embryos. , The correct use is safe for people and the environment.
Technical requirements for use:
This product is a raw material for pesticide preparations and cannot be used directly on crops or other places.
1. Avoid exposure, wear protective clothing or use protective measures when applying pesticides.
2. Wash face and other exposed parts thoroughly with water and soap after application.
3. Avoid breathing harmful gas, mist or dust.
4. Keep away from children and livestock during operation.
5. Do not pollute the water surface or irrigate the ditch during operation.
6. The medicine should be mixed and cashed, and the prepared liquid medicine should be used immediately.
7. It is highly toxic to fish. Medicine equipment must not be washed in ponds and other water sources and water bodies, and residual liquid must not be poured into water sources and water bodies.
8. Pregnant and lactating women are prohibited from contacting.
9. The used container should be disposed of properly, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should it be discarded at will.
10. It is not suitable to store in copper containers, but can be stored in containers made of aluminum, steel, stainless steel, tinplate, synthetic film and cardboard.
Contact Person: Lily Yu