quizalofop-ethyl 50% EC Agricultural Herbicides Suitable for cotton and rape fields
Range of use and method of use:
||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)
||Annual gramineous weeds
||Annual gramineous weeds
This product is a selective systemic and conductive stem and leaf treatment agent. There is a high selectivity between gramineous weeds and broad-leaved crops. The stems and leaves can absorb the medicament within a few hours and move to the upper and lower parts of the plant. Weeds can spread throughout the whole plant within 24 hours, mainly accumulating in the apical and intervening meristems, causing them to necrosis. After the weeds are treated with the medicine, the new leaves turn yellow and their growth stops within 2-3 days. The stems and leaves become necrotic within 4-7 days, and the whole plant dies within 10 days; the perennial weeds can quickly transmit to the underground rhizome tissues after receiving the medicine. Internodes and growth points are destroyed and lose their ability to regenerate. It is suitable for preventing annual gramineous weeds in cotton and rape fields.
Technical requirements for use:
1. The product dosage per mu is 60-100ml and 30-50kg water spray.
2. Pay attention to the accuracy of the dosage when spraying, and spray evenly, and try to spray when there is no wind and rain to avoid the drift of fog droplets and harm the surrounding crops.
1. When used under drought conditions, some crops will have slight phytotoxicity. Under drought conditions and slow growth of weeds, the dosage should be appropriately increased.
2. Good rain resistance, it will rain within 1-2 hours after application, which has little effect on the efficacy.
3. After application, the equipment should be thoroughly cleaned, and the remaining liquid and water used to wash the equipment should not be poured into rivers, ponds and other water bodies or fields.
4. Please wear necessary protective gear when preparing and transporting the agent. When using this product, wear protective clothing, masks, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat, drink or smoke during application. After application, wash hands and face and other exposed parts in time.
5. Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
6. Leakage treatment: Isolate the contaminated area and restrict access. Emergency handlers wear dust masks, gloves, and protective clothing. Do not directly contact the leaked materials. Collect and transport them to waste disposal sites for disposal. Pay attention to the "Pesticide Safety Use Regulations" when using.