We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||94% TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200L|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|Appearance:||Yellow-brown Liquid||CAS No.:||28057-48-9|
|Boiling Point:||125-135 ℃||Acid Degree:||≤0.3%|
Rich-D-Transallethrin Pest Control Insecticide,
94% TC Pest Control Insecticide,
Pest Control Insecticide Rich-D-Transallethrin 94% TC Used for processing into mosquito coils
This product is a sanitary insecticide, which can be processed into mosquito coils, electric mosquito coils, liquid mosquito coils, aerosols and sprays to control indoor mosquitoes. This product is a raw material for the processing of pesticide preparations and must not be used in crops or other places.
1. Avoid processing or using this product under alkaline conditions.
2. This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies. Toxic to silkworms, avoid polluting mulberry gardens.
3. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face as well as exposed skin in time after application.
4. If the product leaks, quickly evacuate personnel from the leaked contaminated area to a safe area, cut off the fire source and absorb it with sand, or wash it with a lot of water, and put it into the wastewater system after dilution.
5. It is forbidden for pregnant women, breastfeeding women and allergies. If there is any adverse reaction during use, please seek medical advice in time.
6. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of reach of children and lock it. Do not store and transport the same with food, beverage, feed, seeds, flammable, explosive and alkaline substances. During transportation, it will not leak, collapse, rain, and high temperature. It will be transported by special vehicles and drive on the specified route.
Contact Person: Lily Yu