We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||thiamethoxam 10% + z-tricosene 0.05% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 1kg/bag, 25kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||153719-23-4, 27519-02-4||Molecular Formula:||C8H10ClN5O3S, C23H46|
Thiamethoxam 10% Pest Control Insecticide,
Z-Tricosene 0.05% Pest Control Insecticide,
thiamethoxam 10% + z-tricosene 0.05% WDG Pest Control Insecticide Control flies
Scope and method of use:
|Crop / site||Object of control||Dosage (dosage / mu)||Application mode|
This product is a kind of dropping bait, which is used to control housefly.
Technical requirements for use:
According to the dosage of 2G per square meter, it is scattered in the places where flies are often found, such as passages, windowsills, fence intervals, etc. It can also be put into a shallow tray or other shallow containers, or put on the wet cardboard and hang the cardboard.
Matters needing attention:
1. Keep out of reach of children and animals when using to avoid eating by mistake.
2. Do not swallow or inhale this product, avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothes. Do not eat food, drink water or smoke during operation. Wash exposed parts of the body and change clothes after operation. In case of discomfort, stop operation immediately; if symptoms do not disappear soon, seek medical advice (show label). Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactation.
3. This product is toxic to bees. Do not pour surplus product into ponds, streams or sewers. The container of this product should be safely removed after emptying and destroying.
4. Wash hands after use. 5. Do not contaminate food and drinking water when using this product.
6. It is forbidden for allergic patients. If there are any adverse reactions during use, please consult a doctor in time. If you have ingestion or discomfort, please bring the label to see a doctor immediately.
Storage and transportation methods:
Store in a sealed container and keep away from light and moisture in a ventilated and locked room. Keep away from children. Do not store and transport food, beverage, grain, feed or inflammable and explosive materials. Pay attention to prevent sunshine and rain during transportation, handle with care during loading and unloading to avoid damage to packaging.
Contact Person: Lily Yu