We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||80% WDG, 70% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||500g/1kg aluminium bag|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|Melting Point:||223-227 °C||Storage Temp.:||0-6°C|
professional grade insecticide
cyromazine 80% WDG, 70% WDG Triazine insect growth regulator control Liriomyza
Use range and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
This product is a triazine insect growth regulator with contact, stomach toxicity and systemic absorption.
Its mechanism of action is to inhibit the chitin synthesis of insects, to make the larvae morphologically distorted, the adult emergence is incomplete, or inhibited, thereby preventing the larvae from developing normally and achieving insecticidal purposes.
It has strong inhibition and killing effect on the whole development process of larvae, pupa and eggs of Liriomyza sativae. Under the normal use of technical conditions, it has a good control effect on Liriomyza sativae.
Use technical requirements:
1. This product should be applied to the larvae at the low age of hatching of the eggs of the American larvae, and should be even and thoughtful when applied.
2, windy days or expected to have rain within 2 hours, do not apply medicine.
1. The safety interval of this product on cucumber is 3 days, and it can be used up to 2 times per season.
2, the use of this product should take appropriate safety precautions, wearing protective clothing, wearing protective gloves, masks, etc., to avoid skin contact and nose and mouth inhalation. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash the exposed parts of your hands and face and replace the clothes after use.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and fish, and silkworm. It should be avoided during the application period. It should not be used in the flowering period, flowering room and mulberry garden. Keep away from waters such as aquaculture areas and river ponds. The natural enemy release areas such as Trichogramma are prohibited.
4. This product can not be mixed with strong acid and strong alkaline substances.
5. It is recommended to use insecticides that are different from the mechanism of action to delay the generation of resistance.
6. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will.
7. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from contacting this product.
Contact Person: Kevin