We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||5% SC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PET bottle, HDPE bottle|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Molecular Weight:||314.21||EINECS No.:||413-050-7|
|Melting Point:||111°C||Storage Condition:||0-6°C|
general purpose fungicide
Agricultural Fungicides Triazoles High Effeciency low toxicity Germicide Hexaconazole 5% SC
Object and method of control
Hexazolidin is mainly used in Apple powdery mildew fungus, black spot fungus, grape globular fungus and grape hook filarial fungus. Camel rust on coffee and Cercospora on peanuts. According to the development of the market, the share of hexazole alcohol emulsion was further compressed, 5% microemulsion became the mainstream of the market, 5% suspension agent became a new object.
High content has gradually become the trend of market development. The main market direction of high content hexazole alcohol is concentrated in fruit and vegetable market, while low content hexazole alcohol mainly concentrated in field crops. Banana, citrus, apple and pear were mainly used in the fruit and vegetable market, and banana leaf spot, citrus scab, pear scab and apple spot defoliation were the main control targets. Low content is mainly for rice, wheat and vegetable markets, mainly 5% hexazole suspension and microemulsion.
Foliar spray. 10-20mg/L, control grape powdery mildew, black rot, Apple powdery mildew, black spot; 20-50mg/L, control coffee rust and peanut leaf spot.
(1) grapes. Hexazolidin has a prominent control effect on grape powdery mildew on leaves and clusters, and has a higher effect on black rot than other fungicides.
(2) apple. 10-20mg/L alone or mixed with dithiocarbamate had good control effect on apple scab and powdery mildew, and it was also effective against Apple gum rust. The apple leaf spot disease was prevented by spraying with a concentration of 33.3 to 62.5mg/kg.
(3) peanuts. In peanut, either hexazole or the mixture of hexazole and chlorothalonil with low concentration has a good effect on controlling leaf spot in early and late stages, and the effect is better than chlorothalonil.
(4) coffee. It has therapeutic activity against coffee rust and has a long shelf life. In epidemic years, the effect of spraying three times with 30g/hm2 was as effective as that of copper preparation five times, slightly better than that of Triadimefon 250g/hm23 times. The same control effect of 250g three azolone can be achieved by 10g dose.
(5) pears. 5% zolazol microemulsion was diluted to 40 to 50mg/kg spray to prevent black heart disease of pear.
|Content & Formulations||95%TC,5%EC|
|Physical & Chemical Property||
Molecular Formula: C25H28O3
Molecular Weight: 376.49
Solubility: 1mg/L in water,7.8kg/L in acetone,150g/L in ethanol
Melting Point: 36.4-38℃
Boiling Point: 481.6 °C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 165.1 °C
Acute oral toxicity (rat): LD50 1,750 mg/kg
Acute dermal toxicity: LD50 >5,000 mg/kg
Skin irritation: Slightly irritating
Eye irritation: Moderately irritating
Not a dermal sensitizer
Contact Person: Kevin