We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||5% tablet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200kg|
|Packaging Details:||blank alu bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Melting Point:||227 °C||Boiling Point:||401.12°C|
gibberellic acid GA3 5% tablet Plant Growth Regulators, promoting plant growth
|Chemical name||(3S,3aR,4S,4aS,7S,9aR,9bR,12S)-7,12-dihydroxy-3-methyl-6-methylene-2-oxoperhydro-4a,7-methano-9b,3-propenozuleno[1,2-b]furan-4-carboxylic acid.|
1.Gibberellins (GA3) belong to a natural plant hormone. It can stimulate
plant stem elongation by stimulating cell division and elongation.
2.It can break seed dormancy, promote germination, and increase fruit
setting rate, or cause parthenocarpic (seedless) fruit by stimulating stems
of a plant higher and leaves bigger.
3.Then, it has been proved from production practice for many years that
the application of gibberellins has signification effect in raising the yield of
rice, wheat, corn, vegetable, fruit, etc.
Liquid: 200Lt plastic or iron drum,
20L, 10L, 5L HDPE, FHDPE, Co-EX, PET drum
1Lt, 500ml, 200ml, 100ml, 50ml HDPE, FHDPE, Co-EX, PET bottle Shrink film, measure cap
Solid: 25kg, 20kg, 10kg, 5kg fibre drum, PP bag, craft paper bag,
Carton: plastic wrapped/woven bag carton
The package can be made as the customer's requirement.
Stable for 2years after receipt of order if stored under recommended conditions.
After 2 years, the compound should be re-analyzed for chemical purity before use.
1. Improve the yield of three-line hybrid rice seed production: This is a major innovation in hybrid rice seed production in recent years and is an important technical measure. For example, Jianhu County, Jiangsu Province has a breeding field and a planting area of 100,000 mu. It is a national hybrid rice seed production base, and the yield of gibberellin is significantly improved. Gibberellin adjusts flowering period, reduces neck, promotes parental heading, increases stigma exsertion rate, increases effective panicle number, grain number, increases seed setting rate, and significantly increases yield. Generally, the female parent cuts the leaves at the heading of 5%. After cutting the leaves, the gibberellin is sprayed, and the spray is sprayed 3 times in 4 days. All of them are sprayed with the parents, and 15-25 grams of gibberellin is used per acre. The second 20 g of water is sprayed with a low concentration and then with a higher concentration. In addition, it is used for seed dressing, hoeing and spraying on rice planting.
2. Promote seed germination. Gibberellin can effectively break the dormancy of seeds and tubers and promote germination. Treating potatoes with 0.5 to 1 mg/kg gibberellin solution can break the dormancy and is suitable for the second season cultivation of potatoes. Some seeds that require low temperatures to germinate (such as peaches and alfalfa) or seeds that require red light to germinate (such as certain lettuce varieties) can be treated with gibberellin instead of low temperature or light conditions to promote germination. Gibberellin is now used in the brewing industry. Treatment of non-germinated barley with gibberellin can promote alpha-amylase activity. This will save food and increase beer production.
3. Accelerate growth and increase production. Gibberellic acid GA3 can effectively promote plant stem growth and increase leaf area, thereby increasing yield. For example, spraying sugar cane with 200 ppm GA3 promotes sugarcane stalk elongation and increases sucrose yield. Spinach, celery, green vegetables and other vegetables can be increased by spraying 20~40ppm GA3, and the vegetable stems are tender and tender.
4. Promote flowering. Gibberellic acid GA3 can replace the low temperature or light conditions required for flowering. For example, plants that require low temperature induction for flowering, azalea, violet, pansy, etc., can be flowered under non-inducing conditions after treatment with 100 ppm GA3, for most long-day ornamental plants such as geranium and cyclamen. Lai, Dianthus, Dahlia, etc., sprayed with 10 ~ 100ppm GA3, can replace the long-term conditions required to promote flowering.
5. Increase fruit yield. Grapes, apples, pears, dates, etc. are sprayed with 10 to 30 ppm of GA3 during the young fruit period to increase the fruit setting rate.
Contact Person: Kevin