We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|CAS:||155569-91-8, 103055-07-8||MF:||C49H77NO13, C17H8Cl2F8N2O3|
|MW:||888.13, 511.15||EINECS:||605-015-1, 410-690-9|
|Storage Temp.:||0-6°C||Characteristic:||Stomach Toxicity,|
pest control chemicals,
Agricultural Fungicide Emamectin benzoate 5% + Lufenuron 40% WDG
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Cabbage||Pieris rapae||5-10 g/mu||spray|
1. Foliar spray application at the peak of young larvae, 40-50 liters per acre.
2. The security interval is 7 days. The maximum number of uses per season is 2, with an interval of 7-10 days.
Product performance (use)
This product is an insecticide composed of emamectin benzoate and guanidine urea, which has stomach poisoning and contact killing effect.
It can achieve the insecticidal effect by affecting the formation of insect epidermis, and can also hinder the transmission of neurological information of pests and kill pests. This product has a good control effect on cabbage cabbage cabbage.
1. When dispensing and applying, wear protective goggles, masks and gloves, and wear protective clothing. It is forbidden to eat, smoke and drink when handling this product.
2. The second dilution method should be used for dispensing. After use, the empty waste should be properly recycled and should not be reused. It is forbidden to clean the applicator in waterways such as ponds and rivers.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as fish and algae. It is prohibited in the vicinity of water bodies such as aquaculture areas and river ponds. Highly toxic to bees, banned in flowering and beekeeping areas, and the application period of flowering plants in the surrounding area should be prohibited or close attention should be paid to the effects on nearby bee colonies. It is banned near Jamsil and Mulberry Garden, and is far away from the aquaculture area during application. The natural enemy release zone such as Trichogramma is prohibited.
4. After application, the protective equipment should be cleaned, bathed, and the overalls replaced and cleaned.
5. The grazing plots are prohibited from grazing and livestock; do not harvest at safe intervals.
6. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from contacting this product.
Contact Person: Kevin