We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||200g/L SL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PET bottle, HDPE bottle|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|EINECS No.:||225-141-7||Molecular Weight:||186.25|
Agricultural Herbicides paraquat 200g/L SL weed kill sterilant herbicide, paraquat TC
Quick acting, broad-spectrum, contact killing and herbicidal herbicides. The bipyridine cation is quickly absorbed by the plant leaves and is reduced to the free radical of the bipyridine by photosynthesis and respiration in the green tissue, and the water and oxygen in the leaf tissue are formed by the action of self oxidation to form hydrogen peroxide and oxygen free radicals, destroy the chloroplast layer membrane, make photosynthesis and chlorophyll synthesis stop, and promote dry dry.
Matters needing attention
(1) This product is a moderately toxic and corrosive liquid. It should be carried in metal containers and stored tightly in a safe place.
(2) Illumination can accelerate the efficacy of paraquat; shading or cloudy days can delay the effective rate of the pesticide, but ultimately does not reduce the weeding effect. 30 minutes after the use of the drug when the rain can basically guarantee the efficacy.
(3) safety measures and first aid for poisoning: General rules for safe use of pesticides must be used. Adhesive gloves and masks must be worn to avoid contact with the skin when handling concentrated liquid. When the liquid spills on the skin or in the eyes, it should be washed immediately. Do not let the livestock enter the spray area within 24 hours after the spray. If you misunderstand the liquid, prompt vomiting and send to the hospital, 15% bleached soil suspension or 7% bentonite or activated carbon suspension should also be given to the suitable laxative, if necessary, hemodialysis and blood perfusion treatment.
(4) do not spray with mist or micro spray. Avoid spraying in the green part of plants while spraying between lines.
(5) paraquat is used as herbicide for herbicide in garden and crop growing season. It is forbidden to pollute crops, so as not to cause phytotoxicity.
(6) protective measures should be taken when dispensing and spraying, wearing rubber gloves, masks and wearing work clothes. If the liquid is splashed into the eyes or skin, rinse immediately.
|Toxicity classification||High toxicity|
|acute toxicity||Oral - rat LD50: 100 mg / kg; oral - mouse LD50: 120 mg / kg|
|Flammability hazard characteristics||Combustion produces toxic nitrogen oxides.|
|Storage and transportation characteristics||Warehouse ventilation low temperature drying, separate from food raw materials storage and transportation|
|Fire extinguishing agent||Dry powder, foam, sandy soil|
|Chemical property||This product is solid and insoluble in water.|
|purpose||It is a fast-acting and sterile herbicide, widely used in rubber, banana, sugarcane, orchard, farmland and other fields.|