We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China, Jiangsu|
|Model Number:||75% WDG, 80% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||100g/250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|MW:||303.15||Melting Point:||182-185 °C|
Acaricide Products For Ticks clofentezine 75% WDG, 80% WDG, Available for all seasons
Use range and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Citrus tree||Red spider||4000-6000 times||spray|
This product is a highly active organic nitrogen heterocyclic contact killing acaricide, which is not sensitive to temperature and can be used in all seasons. It has good activity on young and nymphs, but it is not effective against adult mites. It has slow effect and long-lasting effect. Used for citrus tree red spider control.
Use technical requirements
1. This product should be applied in the incubation period of citrus tree red spider eggs and in the hazard period of cubs and nymphs. The effect of the control is good, evenly sprayed, and the leaves and leaves are dripping.
2. Do not apply the medicine during the windy days or if it is expected to rain within 1 hour.
3. The safety interval of this product on citrus is 28 days, and the maximum number of uses per crop cycle is 2 times.
1. This product is an organic nitrogen heterocyclic acaricide with a single mechanism of action. It is recommended to use acaricide instead of other mechanisms.
2. When the density of cockroaches is high or the temperature is high, it is best to mix with other cockroach cockroaches. The application effect is good at low temperature (about 15 °C) and the density of insect worms, and the effect period is long.
3. This product is toxic to bees, fish and other aquatic organisms, silkworms, avoiding the influence on surrounding bee colonies during flowering, flowering plant flowering, silkworm and mulberry gardens. The natural enemy release areas such as Trichogramma are prohibited, away from aquaculture. It is forbidden to clean the application equipment in water bodies such as river ponds.
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling the liquid. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face after application.
5. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
6. The used packaging should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will.