We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||50% + 70% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|CAS:||107534-96-3, 141517-21-7||MF:||C16H22ClN3O, C20H19F3N2O4|
|MW:||307.82, 408.37||EINECS:||403-640-2, /|
|Storage Temp.:||0-6°C||Characteristic:||Long-lasting Period|
general purpose fungicide
Agricultural Fungicide Tebuconazole 50% + Trifloxystrobin 25% WDG Compound fungicide
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Rice||Rice false disease||13-15 ml / mu||spray|
1. Appropriate application period: 5-7 days before the rice breaks and the heading stage.
Product performance (use)
This product is a fungicide prepared by the combination of trifloxystrobin and tebuconazole.
Trifloxystrobin is a synthetic analogue of the bactericidal activity of the natural antibiotic strobilurin A (second metabolite of strobilurin tenacellus), a respiratory inhibitor that blocks cellular ATP by blocking electron transfer between cytochrome b and c1. Synthetic, thereby inhibiting its mitochondrial respiration and exerting bacteriostatic action, and has good activity against fungi such as ascomycetes, deuteromycetes, basidiomycetes and oomycetes.
Tebuconazole is an ergosterol inhibitor against pathogenic fungi. The main mechanism is to inhibit the oxidative demethylation of ergosterol intermediates. This product can be used for rice control rice false smut.
1. This product can not be mixed with alkaline substances (such as Bordeaux mixture, stone sulfur mixture, etc.);
2. It is forbidden to clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds; away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies; fish or shrimps and crabs are not allowed to be transplanted into rice fields, and the applied water should not be discharged directly into water bodies.
3. This product is toxic to bees, natural enemies and birds. Flowering plants are flowering, honey source period and natural enemy release area, beekeeping area and bird protection area are prohibited;
4. Silkworms are sensitive to this product, and are banned near Jamsil and Mulberry Garden;
5. When using, strictly follow the "Pesticide Safety Operation Regulations" operation, do a good job of safety protection, strictly prohibit smoking, eating, and clean hands, face and other exposed parts in time after application;
6. It is recommended to use alternately with different fungicides;
7. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from accessing this product;
8. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will.
Contact Person: Kevin