We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||50% EC, 60% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||aluminium foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|EINECS No.:||245-477-8||Molecular Weight:||311.85|
agricultural weed killer,
herbicide weed killer
butachlor 50% EC / 60% EC Agricultural weed killer Amide herbicides
Dosage form: 60% butachlor EC
In dry land, soil should be applied under the condition of wetting. It can prevent and control annual grass weeds such as barnyard grass, cattail grass, cow hair grass, duck tongue grass, knotweed, heterotypic sand grass and some dicotyledonous weeds. It is suitable for weeding vegetables such as cabbage, bean, radish, cabbage, Solanum and spinach.
1. Kidney beans, cowpeas, cabbage, fennel, seedling cabbage, spinach and other direct-seeding vegetable field weeding, in the Mu before sowing with 100 ml, mixed with water 40-50 kg, uniform spray border noodles, and then sowing.
2, broccoli, cabbage, eggplant, sweet (hot) pepper, tomato and other transplanted fields, before planting with 150 grams per mu, mixed with water 50 kg, uniform spray treatment of soil.
3, rice seedling field, direct seeding field use: after the field is completed, 2-3 days before sowing, irrigation shallow water layer, 75-100 ml per mu, water 35 kg, uniform spray land surface, keep water layer 2-3 days, drainage sowing. It can also be sprayed with 100-125 ml water 30 kg per mu before seedling 1-leaf 1-heart to 2-leaf stage and barnyard grass 2-leaf stage. After spraying, shallow water can be irrigated. The seedling heart leaves can not be flooded and the water can be kept for 3-4 days. Early sowing fields can be applied after "sowing the head water" after sowing.
4. Use of transplanted fields: generally 3-5 days after transplanting, barnyard grass and other germination peak, 100-125 ml per mu, 35 kg of water uniform spraying, or spraying 5% granules 1000-1200 grams per mu, maintain shallow water 3-4 days.
5, dry land crops: winter wheat (barley) after sowing to emergence, with 100-125 ml per mu, 50 kg of water, evenly sprayed on the surface of the land.
Matters needing attention
(1) avoid seeding in the fields after planting and seeding in the rice fields and direct seeding fields.
(2) the weed control effect was better before the unearthed area, and the control effect of the grass was poor.
(3) after the seedlings are used, the water layer can not be flooded through the leaves of the seedlings. Otherwise, easy to cause harm.
(4) Butachlor is highly toxic to fish and should not be used in fish farming paddy fields, and should not be poured into lakes, rivers or ponds with residual medicines or water from sprayers.
(5) butachlor is effective when soil has certain temperature. Dry fields should be watered or sprayed before spraying, so as to improve the efficacy.
(6) when the seeds of cucurbits and Solanaceae Vegetables are sown, it is harmful to use this product.
(7) butachlor mainly kill single leaf weeds, and is ineffective or ineffective for most broad-leaved weeds. Plots with broadleaf weeds in the vegetable fields should be considered instead of herbicides such as katranin and two chlorpyridine acid.
(8) to spray evenly, prevent excessive drug use, or cause leakage.
High effective agrochemical
Oral Acute oral LD50 for rats 2000, mice 4747, rabbits >5010 mg/kg.
Skin and eye Acute percutaneous LD50 for rabbits >13 000 mg/kg
Inhalation LC50 (4 h) for rats >3.34 mg/l air.
Toxicity class WHO (a.i.) U; EPA (formulation) III
Mode of action Selective systemic herbicide, absorbed primarily by the germinating shoots, and secondarily by the roots, with translocation throughout the plant, giving higher concentrations in vegetative parts than in reproductive parts. Uses Used pre-emergence for the control of annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds in rice, both seeded and transplanted. It shows selectivity in barley, cotton, peanuts, sugar beet, wheat and several brassica crops. Effective rates range from 1.0-4.5 kg/ha. Activity is dependent on water availability such as rainfall following treatment, overhead irrigation or applications to standing water as in rice culture. Phytotoxicity Non-phytotoxic to rice, cotton, barley, wheat, peanuts, sugar beet, and some brassicas.
Contact Person: Kevin