We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||thiamethoxam 10% + Z-9-tricosene 0.05% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||aluminium foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Molecular Weight:||291.71||EINECS No.:||1308068-626-2|
|Melting Point:||139.1°C||Storage Condition:||0-6°C|
pest control chemicals,
Pest Control Insecticide killing flies thiamethoxam 10% + Z-9-tricosene 0.05% WDG
1. To control rice planthopper, 25% thiamethoxazine water dispersible granule (effective ingredient 0.4-0.8 g) was used per mu to spray at the early stage of nymph occurrence. The spraying amount was 30-40 liters per mu, sprayed directly on the leaf surface, which could quickly transmit to the whole plant of rice.
2. To control apple aphids, 25% thiamethoxazine 5000-10000 times solution or 25% thiamethoxazine 10-20ml (effective concentration 25-50mg/L) per 100 litres of water or 5-10g (effective ingredient 1.25-2.5g) per mu were used for foliar spraying.
3. The control concentration of whitefly was 2500-5000 times, or 10-20g (effective ingredient 2.5-5g) per mu was sprayed.
4. control cotton thrips with 25% thiacoxazine 13~26 grams (effective ingredients 3.25 to 6.5 grams) per mu.
5. Spraying 25% thiamethoxazine 10000 times or 10 milliliters per 100 liters of water (effective concentration 25 mg/liter) or 6 grams per mu of orchard (active ingredient 1.5 g) to control pear louse.
6. The control of citrus leaf miner moth was sprayed with 25% thiamethoxazine 3000-4000 times or 25-33 milliliters per 100 liters of water (effective concentration 62.5-83.3 mg/liter), or 15 grams per mu (effective component 3.75 grams).
Recommended dose of common crops
Potato, Myzus persicae, potato aphid and potato leaf beetle 4-7.58Al/kg
Soybean Stemechus Subsignatus, Ceretoma Arcuata, termites 17.5-150gAl/kg
50-100gAl/kg, rice weevil, Planthopper and South American corn borer
Gossypii gossypii, thrips, whitefly, herbaphidus, and 70-350gAl/kg
Corn nematodes, aphids, wheat flies, and black beetles 40-315gAl/kg
Cereal corn aphid, nematode 35-70gAl/kg
Beet aphid, Aphis Euonymus, 60eAl/100, and Beetle fly
Sorghum corn aphid, nematode and wheat fork aphid 100-200gAl/ke
Rapeseed aphid 400-420gAl/ks
Euonymus japonicus 52gAl/kg
Sweet potato whitefly 70-1008Al/kg
350eAl/ke, Helianthus persicae, Aphis gossypii and Aphis gossypii
Peanut peanut thrips 150-200gAl/ke
|Common name||Thiamethoxam 10%+Z-9-Tricosene 0.05%WDG|
AGITA 10 WG is a water-soluble granule containing 100g of thiamethoxam and 0.5g of (Z)-9-tricosene per kg.
Thiamethoxam, the active ingredient of AGITA, is a broad spectrum insecticide belonging to the group of neonicotinoids. The target sites are the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors within the nervous system of the insect. Tricosene is a fly pheromone and acts as a sexual attractant. Thiamethoxam is devoid of cross-resistance to other insecticides like organophosphates and pyrethroids.
AGITA 10 WG contains sugar. It thus attracts the flies and is taken up orally. The presence of tricosene increases significantly the attractiveness of the product.
|Formulation type||Thiamethoxam 10%+Z-9-Tricosene 0.05%WDG|
Liquid: 200Lt plastic or iron drum,
20L, 10L, 5L HDPE, FHDPE, Co-EX, PET drum
1Lt, 500ml, 200ml, 100ml, 50ml HDPE, FHDPE, Co-EX, PET bottle Shrink film, measure cap
Solid: 25kg, 20kg, 10kg, 5kg fibre drum, PP bag, craft paper bag,
1kg, 500g, 200g, 100g, 50g, 20g Aluminum foil bag.
Carton: plastic wrapped/woven bag carton
The package can be made as the customer's requirement.
Stable for 2years after receipt of order if stored under recommended conditions.
After 2 years, the compound should be re-analyzed for chemical purity before use.
Contact Person: Kevin