We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||emamectin benzoate 5% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag, 500g/bag|
|Delivery Time:||depend on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 kg per month|
|CAS No.:||155569-91-8||Molecular Formula:||C49H77NO13|
|Melting Point:||141-146°C||Purpose:||Insecticide And Acaricide|
Emamectin Benzoate Agricultural Insecticides,
WDG Agricultural Insecticides,
emamectin benzoate 5% WDG Agricultural Insecticides Used to control diamondback moth
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Cabbage||diamondback moth||4-6 g/mu||spray|
The mechanism of action of emamectin benzoate is to hinder the transmission of motor nerve information of pests and cause the body to paralyze and die. It is mainly stomach poison and has contact effect, which can be used to control cabbage diamondback moth.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Apply the pesticide at the beginning of the larvae of the cabbage diamondback moth, pay attention to spray evenly.
2. Do not apply the medicine on a windy day or if it rains within 1 hour.
3. The safe interval for using this product on cabbage is 3 days, and the maximum number of times of use for each crop is 2 times.
1. This product is toxic to birds, bees, silkworms, fish and other aquatic organisms. It is prohibited in bird sanctuaries, bee breeding areas, nectar crops blooming, silkworm houses and mulberry gardens. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in the lotus pond and other water bodies, and avoid polluting the water source. There is a high risk to Trichogramma. Keep away from the area where Trichogramma is dense.
2. Use of this product should take corresponding safety protection measures, wear long-sleeved tops, trousers, boots, protective gloves, masks, etc., avoid skin contact and mouth and nose inhalation. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts and change clothes after use.
3. The used container should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and not to be discarded at will.
4. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
5. Avoid contact between pregnant women and lactating women.
Contact Person: Lily Yu