Pest Control Insecticide systemic insecticide imidacloprid 97% TC with good control effect on rice planthopper
This product is a systemic insecticide, which can interfere with the motor nervous system of pests and cause them to die after nerve paralysis. It has a good control effect on rice planthoppers. This product is a raw material for the processing of pesticide preparations and must not be used in crops and other places.
1. Residual medicines and waste packaging materials produced during use cannot be discarded at will. They should be treated in a unified manner. The water used to clean the pesticide application equipment should not pollute fish ponds, rivers and other water bodies.
2. If the product catches fire, do not pour it with water. Cover it with sand, soil, etc., and use carbon dioxide or dry powder to extinguish the fire.
3. People with sensitive physique, pregnant women and breastfeeding women should stay away from this product.
4. It is recommended to use controlled incineration or safe burial to dispose of packaging and waste.
5. Please wear protective equipment when contacting this product, avoid this product from contacting skin and eyes, prevent this product from being inhaled through the mouth and nose, and pay attention to safety protection when processing this product.
6. It is forbidden to smoke and eat during work. After work, wash your face, hands and exposed skin with soap and water.
7. Leakage treatment: Isolate the contaminated area, restrict access, and cut off the source of fire. It is recommended that emergency personnel wear dust-proof masks, anti-acid and alkali-proof overalls, and do not directly touch the leakage. A small amount of leakage, avoid dust, sweep up carefully, collect and transport to the waste disposal site for disposal. Large amount of leakage, collect and recycle or transport to waste disposal site for disposal.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. Avoid rain, direct sunlight, impact and leakage during transportation. If there is a leak, clean it up immediately and deal with it uniformly to avoid environmental pollution.
2. Try to avoid contact with this product during storage and transportation, and should be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place, out of the reach of children and unrelated persons. Do not store it with other commodities such as food, seeds, feed, etc.