Mancozeb 64% + Metalaxyl 8% WP, systemic fungicide
Range of use and method of use:
||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)
This product is a systemic fungicide with protective and therapeutic effects. It mainly inhibits the oxidation of pyruvate in the bacteria. It can be absorbed by the roots, stems and leaves of plants, and transferred to the plants with the movement of water in the plant. In each organ, metalaxyl alone is prone to resistance, and when mixed with the protective fungicide mancozeb can prolong the control period, it is mainly used to prevent downy mildew of cucumber.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be applied at the early stage or before the onset of cucumber downy mildew, and pay attention to spray evenly. Depending on the weather, use it 3 times in a row with 7-10 days interval each time, or use it in rotation with other types of pesticides.
2. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or if it rains within 1 hour.
3. The safe interval for using this product on cucumbers is 3 days, and it can be used up to 2 times per season.
1. This product can not be mixed with strong alkaline pesticides and other substances. You can spray this medicine only one week after spraying copper, mercury, and alkaline chemicals.
2. Do not spray against the wind, wear protective long-sleeved trousers, hats, masks, gloves, etc.
3. Wear protective equipment when using it to prevent the liquid from entering the eyes, mouth and nose to prevent irritation of the mucous membranes. Wash hands, face and body contaminated parts after application.
4. Dispose of the packaging in accordance with relevant regulations after medication. Do not pollute ponds, rivers and water sources when washing medicines and disposing of waste.
5. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
6. Women during pregnancy and breastfeeding should avoid contact.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be kept in a lock and kept away from children, unrelated persons and animals. Do not store or transport together with food, beverages, grains and animal feed.
2. This product should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated place. Avoid light, high temperature and rain during transportation.