We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||nicosulfuron 3% + atrazine 37% OD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000L|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||111991-09-4, 1610-17-9||MF:||C15H18N6O6S, C9H17N5O|
|Storage Condition:||Dry, Low Temperature||Application Place:||Corn Field|
Nicosulfuron Selective Herbicides,
Atrazine Selective Herbicides
nicosulfuron 3% + atrazine 37% OD for corn field
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Method of application|
|Spring corn field||Annual weed||80-120ml/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
Technical requirements for use:
1. Maize 3~5 leaf stage, annual weeds 2~4 leaf stage, apply 10-20 liters of water according to the required amount of medicine per mu, and spray the weeds uniformly throughout the field.
2. Corn is not suitable for use before the 2-leaf stage and after the 6-leaf stage. Use the crops at most once per season, strictly follow the recommended dosage and do not overuse it.
This product is a herbicide for spring corn fields. It can effectively control a variety of annual weeds at normal dosage.
1. The application should be carried out in the morning or evening, and it is strictly forbidden to use a mist sprayer or ultra-low volume spray. In special circumstances, such as high temperature, drought, low temperature, and weak corn growth, use it with caution.
2. This product cannot be mixed with organophosphorus insecticides or within 7 days before and after using this product, organophosphorus insecticides cannot be used to avoid phytotoxicity. Use with caution in corn fields treated with organophosphorus pesticides.
3. This product will cause phytotoxicity to crops other than corn, so please avoid it when applying pesticides. Do not use in the corn field where sensitive crops are grown in the apartment. Vegetables, soybeans, wheat, rice, peanuts, sugar beet, rapeseed and other crop fields and peach trees, poplars and other shallow-rooted trees are sensitive to this product. When applying the drug, avoid the liquid from drifting to neighboring crop fields.
4. If stored for a long time, agglomeration and oil separation may occur. Please shake it well before using it, dilute it with water, and stir it before applying.
5. After a few days of application, sometimes corn will fade or inhibit growth, but it can recover after a few days without affecting the growth and yield of crops.
6. It can be used for dent and hard corn. Sweet corn, pop corn, sticky corn, corn production, and self-retained corn seeds are not suitable for use. For application on new corn varieties, it is recommended to try it on a small area first and use it only after it is safe. Some dent corn varieties are more sensitive, so you should test them for the first time.
7. This product contains atrazine. In plots where this product is used, only corn, sorghum, millet, sugarcane and other crops can be planted in the following stubble, and sensitive crops such as peach trees, rice, cotton, vegetables, and melons are not suitable for planting.
8. This product has low toxicity to bees, birds, fish and silkworms.
9. Wear protective clothing, masks, gloves and other protective equipment when using this product, and avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat, drink, smoke, etc. during the application period. Wash hands and face in time after application.
10. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers, ponds and other waters or pour the waste water from cleaning the pesticide application equipment into rivers, ponds and other water sources. Used containers or packaging should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at will. The pesticide should be applied far away from the aquaculture area. ·Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid contact with this medicine.
Contact Person: Lily Yu