We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||chlorphrifos 50% + cypermethrin 5% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||100ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||2921-88-2, 71697-59-1||Molecular Formula:||C9H11Cl3NO3PS, C22H19Cl2NO3|
|Appearance:||Brown Liquid||Type:||Compound Insecticide|
Chlorphrifos 50% Pest Control Insecticide,
Cypermethrin 5% Pest Control Insecticide
Pest Control Insecticide chlorphrifos 50% + cypermethrin 5% EC strong knockdown effect
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is an insecticide compounded with cypermethrin and chlorpyrifos. It has contact killing and stomach toxicity, and has a strong knockdown effect. It has a good control effect on cotton bollworm.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be used before the cotton bollworm eggs hatch to the second instar larval stage, and pay attention to even spray.
2. Stop spraying when the humidity is higher than 28℃ and wind speed is high.
3. Do not apply the pesticide on a windy day or if it rains within 1 hour.
4. The safety interval of this product is 21 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 3 times.
5. Set up warning signs after spraying, and the interval between humans and animals allowed to enter is 24 hours.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse. When storing and transporting, prevent moisture and sunlight. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
2. This product should be kept out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and animals, and kept in a lock.
3. Do not mix with food, beverages, seeds and feed.
Contact Person: Lily Yu