We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||50% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per month|
|Melting Point:||<25 °C||Boiling Point:||110°C|
Profenofos Pest Control Insecticide,
MSDS Pest Control Insecticide,
50% EC Organophosphorus Pesticide
Profenofos 50% EC Organophosphorus pesticide Pest Control Insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is an organophosphate insecticide with quick-acting properties. It has good permeability on plant leaves. Its mechanism of action is to inhibit cholinesterase in insects.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product is used for the control of Cnaphalocrocis medinalis. It is used from the egg incubation period to the young larva period. If the second application is performed after an interval of 7-10 days, the control effect will be better.
2. The medicine is harmful to alfalfa and sorghum.
3. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour. Safety interval: 28 days, the crop can be used up to 2 times per season.
1. Do not mix with alkaline pesticides;
2. It is highly toxic to bees, fish, shrimps, poultry, etc. When using it, you should be careful not to pollute rivers, ponds, mulberry gardens, and bee farms. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide applicator in rivers and ponds and other water bodies; nectar crops are prohibited during flowering period;
3. When using this product, you should wear protective clothing, rubber boots, masks and gloves, and avoid inhaling the liquid; do not eat and drink during the application, and wash your hands and face in time after application;
4. Avoid contact with pregnant and lactating women;
5. It is recommended that pesticides with different mechanisms of action be used in rotation.
6. Prohibited in silkworm houses and mulberry gardens; Prohibited in areas where natural enemies such as Trichogramma are released; Prohibited in fish or shrimp and crab nest farming in paddy fields.
7. The waste should be properly handled, not littered or used for other purposes.
Contact Person: Lily Yu