We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||50% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||aluminium foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Molecular Weight:||387.86||EINECS No.:||404-200-2|
general purpose fungicide
Agricultural Fungicides Low toxicity fungicides Dimethomorph 50% WP Agricultural Chemical
Object and method of control
1. Control cucumber and balsam pear downy mildew, cruciferous vegetable downy mildew before or at the beginning of the disease spraying, with 69% Anke manganese zinc 1500-1995 grams per hectare (effective ingredients 69-92 grams), spraying dosage of 900-1200 liters. Spray 1 times every 7-10 days and spray 3-4 times continuously.
2. Spray the pepper blight, grape downy mildew, tobacco black shank, potato late blight before or at the beginning of the disease. Use 69% Anke manganese zinc 1995-2505 grams per hectare (effective ingredients 92-115 grams), spray 900-1200 liters, grapes 2250-3000 liters per hectare. Spray 1 times every 7-10 days and spray 3-4 times continuously.
Matters needing attention
1. when cucumber, pepper, cruciferous vegetables and other young hours, spraying volume and dosage were low. Spray should cover the leaves evenly.
2. wear protective clothing when spraying, so as to avoid direct contact with all parts of the body.
3. if the medicine is contaminated with skin, rinse with soap and water. If there is any mistake, do not vomit and send it to the hospital as soon as possible. The drug has no antidote and symptomatic treatment.
4. the medicine should be stored in a cool, dry place away from feed and children.
5. The use of Dimethomorph in crops should not exceed 4 times per season. Attention should be paid to the use of other fungicides with different mechanisms of action and their rotation.
|Content & Formulations||95%TC|
|Physical & Chemical Property||
Appearance: White powder
Molecular Formula: C21H22ClNO4
Molecular Weight: 387.86
Solubility: In water is greater than 50 mg/l at 20-23 degrees C;
Soluble in other solvents including acetone, toluene, hexane, and methanol.
Melting Point: 125-149 degrees C
Boiling Point: 584.899 °C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 307.536 °C
Acute oral LD50 for rat: >5000mg/kg
Acute dermal LD50 for rat: >3000 mg/kg
Inhalation LD50 (4h) for rat: >4.2 mg/m3
Slight irritating to rabbit skin.
Slight irritating to rabbit eye.
Contact Person: Kevin