We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||50% EC, 50% WP, 97% TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||PET bottle, HDPE bottle|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|CAS No.:||121-75-5||Molecular Weight:||330.36|
|EINECS No.:||204-497-7||Melting Point:||2.85°C|
|Boiling Point:||156°C||Storage Condition:||APPROX 4°C|
pest control pesticides,
insecticide for plants
Public Health Chemical acaricide malathion 50% EC, 50% WP, 97% TC
1. the prevention and control of insect pests of wheat crops, including armyworm, aphid and wheat leaf bees, were sprayed with 1000 times of 45% EC.
2. Control of pests in legume crops against soybean carnivores, soybean bridgeworms, pea weevils, peas and aphids, yellow striped beetles, sprayed with 45% EC 1000 times, spraying 75-100 kg per mu.
3. Control of rice insect pests against rice leafhoppers and planthoppers, spraying with 45% EC 1000 times, spraying 75-100 kg per mu
4. prevention and control of cotton pests, cotton leaf hoppers, bug bugs, spray with 45% times 1500 times of oil.
5. The control of fruit tree pests is to spray with 45% EC 1500 times as much as possible.
6. Control of tea weevils, scales, turtle beetles, cockroaches, etc. by spraying with 45% EC 500-800 times.
7. Control of vegetable pests such as green beetles, aphids and leaping beetles by spraying with 45% EC 1000 times.
8. Control of forest pests, such as insect pests, such as inchworm, pine caterpillar, poplar moth, etc., with 25% oil 150-200 ml per mu, ultra-low volume spray.
9. prevention and control of health pests. Flies use 45% times 250 times of milk oil for 100--200 ml / m2. Bedbugs use 160 times of 45% cream for 100--150 ml / m2. The cockroach was treated with 250 times of 45% cream and 50 ml / m2.
Low toxicity, broad spectrum insecticidal and acaric agents. It has the functions of contact and stomach, but also has weak fumigating effect without internal absorption. Because of its strong lethality, rapid action and long-term use, many pests have produced resistance. It can be used to control rice, wheat, cotton, vegetables, tea and fruit tree pests, such as aphids, rice planthoppers, rice leafhoppers, rice thrips, duckworm borers, scale insects, red spiders, golden crustaceans, leafminers, leafhoppers, cotton leafhoppers, sticky insects, cabbage borers, tea leafhoppers, fruit tree carnivores. It can kill mosquitoes, flies and bedbugs in health, and can also be used for food pests.
Malathion is a highly effective and low toxic insecticidal and acaric agent with wide range of prevention and control. Not only for rice, wheat, cotton, but also for low toxicity, short residual effect, also used in vegetables, fruit trees, tea, and warehouse insect control. Mainly control rice planthopper, rice leafhopper, cotton aphid, cotton red spider, wheat sticky insect, pea weevil, soybean carnivore, fruit tree red spider, aphid, mealy scale shell insect, nest moth, vegetable yellow stripe hopper, cabbage leaf insect, many kinds of scale insects on tea tree, as well as mosquitoes, fly larvae and bedbugs.
|Classification||Insecticide / Agrochemical|
|Formulation||95% Tech, 57% EC, 50% WP|
|Biochemistry||Cholinesterase inhibitor; proinsecticide, activated by metabolic oxidative desulfuration to the corresponding oxon.|
|Mode of action||Non-systemic insecticide and acaricide with contact, stomach, and respiratory action.|
|Usage||Used to control Coleoptera, Diptera, Hemiptera, Hymenoptera and Lepidoptera in a wide range of crops, including cotton, pome, soft and stone fruit, potatoes, rice and vegetables. Used extensively to control major arthropod disease vectors (Culicidae) in public health programmes, ectoparasites (Diptera, Acari, Mallophaga) of cattle, poultry, dogs and cats, human head and body lice (Anoplura), household insects (Diptera, Orthoptera), and for the protection of stored grain. Typical application rates for agricultural uses 0.5-1.25 kg/ha.|
|Certificate of quality||Malathion 57% EC|
Acidity (calculate as H2SO4)
Emulsion stability (200 times dilution)
Pale yellow to tan color liquid
|Certificate of quality||Malathion 95% Tech|
Content of Malathion
Beige to brown liquid
Contact Person: Kevin