We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||acetamiprid 20% SP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag|
|Delivery Time:||depend on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||135410-20-7||Molecular Formula:||C10H11ClN4|
Acetamiprid 20% Agricultural Insecticides,
SP Agricultural Insecticides,
acetamiprid 20% SP Agricultural Insecticides good effect on controlling citrus tree aphids
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Citrus Tree||Aphids||10000-20000 times liquid||spray|
Technical requirements for use:
1. The best use effect is in the early stage of the occurrence of citrus tree aphids. The spraying requirements are even and thoughtful. Do not increase the dosage at will to avoid phytotoxicity.
2. Do not apply the medicine on windy days or if it rains within 1 hour.
1. The safe interval for using this product on citrus trees is 14 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 2 times.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fish, and silkworms. During the application period, the impact on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies to avoid pollution of water sources.
3. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face promptly after application.
5. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
6. Avoid contact with pregnant and lactating women.
7. The used packaging should be handled properly, not for other purposes, and not to be discarded at will.
Contact Person: Lily Yu