We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||70% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
most effective insecticide,
plant safe insecticide
Agricultural Insecticides dinotefuran 70% WDG chloronicotinyl insecticide
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Rice||Rice planthopper||6-11 g/mu||spray|
1. The safety interval of this product on rice is 14 days, and it can be used up to 3 times per season.
2. Apply at the peak of the young larvae of rice planthoppers; the occurrence of optozoa, according to the recommended dosage, the interval of repeated drug use should not be less than 7 days.
3. If there is rain on a windy day or within 1 hour, do not apply medicine.
Product performance (use)
Dinotefuran is a third-generation nicotinic insecticide that is rapidly absorbed by plants and widely distributed in crops by acting on insect neurotransmitters and insecticides that have contact and stomach toxic effects.
Dinotefuramide is a stimulant of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors that can affect synapses in the central nervous system of insects. It can effectively control rice planthoppers.
1. This product is a stimulant for nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. It is recommended to avoid the use of insecticides that are used continuously or similar to the site of action.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and shrimps. The effects on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided during the application period, and the flowering plants should be banned during the flowering period and 7 days before the flowering period. Pay close attention to the impact on nearby bee colonies. Keep away from drinking water in aquaculture areas, river ponds, etc. It is forbidden to clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
3. This product is toxic to silkworms, disabled near Jamsil and mulberry gardens, and disabled by natural enemies such as Trichogramma. Shrimp and crab cover rice fields are forbidden, and the field water after application should not be discharged directly into the water body.
4. This product is easy to cause groundwater pollution. Use with caution in areas with good soil permeability or shallow groundwater levels.
5. This product can not be mixed with other nicotinic insecticides.
6. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing when applying. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and wash your face after application.
7. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will.
8. Pregnant women, lactating women and allergies are prohibited.
Contact Person: Kevin