We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||70% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Storage Temp.:||0-6°C||UN No.:||UN 3077|
most effective insecticide,
plant safe insecticide
Agricultural Insecticides Thiamethoxam 70% WDG, Good control effect on rice planthopper
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Rice||Rice planthopper||1-1.5 g/mu||spray|
1. This product should be used during the peak period of rice planthopper nymphs and should be sprayed evenly.
2. The safety interval of this product on rice is 28 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 1 time.
3. Do not apply the medicine during the windy days or if it is expected to rain within 2 hours.
Product performance (use)
Thiamethoxam is a neonicotinoid insecticide. Its mechanism of action is to selectively inhibit the acetylcholinesterase receptor of the central nervous system of the insect, thereby blocking the normal conduction of the central nervous system of the insect, causing paralysis and timely death of the pest.
Thiamethoxam has contact, stomach toxicity and systemic activity. This product has good control effect on rice planthopper.
1. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling the liquid. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts after application.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and fish, and silkworms. During the application period, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided, and the vicinity of the silkworm and mulberry gardens should be banned. The flowering period of the surrounding flowering plants is forbidden, and the natural enemy release areas such as Trichogramma are disabled. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies, and it is forbidden to clean the applicators in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
3. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from exposure to pesticides.
4. This product should not be mixed with substances such as alkaline pesticides.
5. It is recommended to use insecticides that are different from other mechanisms of action to delay the generation of resistance.
6. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will. Fish or shrimp and crabs are not allowed to raise rice fields, and the field water after application should not be discharged directly into water bodies.
Contact Person: Kevin