Bait Block Rodenticide bromadiolone 0.5% TK use for formulated into bromadiolone bait
Range of use and method of use:
||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)
||Formulated into 0.005% poison bait
This product is the second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide, using a warning pack, bittering agent, not easy to accidentally eat. This product has a preventive effect on house mice.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Prepare poison bait: take 1.5 parts of this product, add 6-8 parts of water and mix well, add 99 parts of dry bait (rice, wheat, broken corn, etc.) and stir and mix thoroughly, let the liquid medicine infiltrate into the bait, and air Use after drying.
2. Divide the above processed bait into small piles and place them in rodent-infested areas. Put 2-3 piles in a room of 15 square meters indoors, each pile is about 10 grams.
1. The medicament is toxic and must be strictly managed. This product is toxic to birds. After the medicament is put in, it is necessary to prevent birds, poultry, and livestock from entering the site to avoid eating beneficial organisms by mistake. Warning signs should be placed or obvious notices should be posted after spraying, and children and pets should be prohibited from entering the spraying area to prevent poisoning caused by receiving or eating by mistake.
2. It should be kept out of the reach of children.
3. Do a good job of protection during operation, wear protective clothing, protective masks, gloves, etc. Wash hands or wash exposed skin with water immediately after handling the agent.
4. Dead rats and the remaining medicine should be burned and buried in the earth.
5. Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
6. It is forbidden to pollute water sources or water systems, and it is forbidden to clean utensils in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dark, ventilated, cool and dry place. This product should be locked and kept away from children, unrelated persons and animals. It cannot be stored and transported together with food, beverage, grain, feed and other items.