We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||carbendazim 20% + mancozeb 40% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||100g/bag, 250g/bag, 1kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||10605-21-7, 8018-01-7||Molecular Formula:||C9H9N3O2，C4H8MnN2S4Zn|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Method Of Application:||Spray After Mixing With Water|
Mancozeb 40% WP Agricultural Fungicide,
Carbendazim 20% Agricultural Fungicide,
carbendazim 20% + mancozeb 40% WP Agricultural Fungicide Low toxic fungicide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Apple tree||Spotted leaf disease||480-600 times liquid||Spray|
This product is a low-toxic bactericide with protective and therapeutic effects. The mechanism of action is to interfere with the formation of hammer-like bodies in the mitosis of bacteria, thereby affecting cell division. It has a good effect on preventing and curing apple tree spotted leaf disease.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product is more effective in the early stage of spotted leaf disease. The spray should be even, and it can be used continuously for 1-3 times.
2. Please do not apply the medicine if there is strong wind or rain for one hour.
(1) The safety interval of the product on Apple is 28 days, and it can be used up to 3 times per season;
(2) This medicine cannot be mixed with substances such as alkaline or copper-containing pesticides.
(3) It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies, and do not pollute the water source.
(4) Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product, and avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face promptly after application.
(5) Avoid contact with pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
(6) It is recommended to rotate the use of fungicides with different mechanisms of action to delay the development of resistance.
(7) The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be discarded at will.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of reach of children and lock it. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as grain, food, beverage, feed, etc.
Contact Person: Lily Yu