We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||70% WP, 80% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||aluminium bag|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|Melting Point:||223-227 °C||Storage Temp.:||0-6°C|
professional grade insecticide
Pest Control Insecticide cyromazine 80% WP/70% WP, control Liriomyza
Use range and usage:
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
This product has contact, stomach toxicity and systemic osmotic effect. By disturbing the formation and release of ecdysone of Diptera insects, it can inhibit the molting and growth of Diptera insects, and the affected larvae can not develop normally and die.
Use technical requirements:
This product is suitable for the control of Liriomyza in the early stage of application. It is better to apply the medicine at the initial stage of the young larvae. Pay attention to the spray evenly. If the eggs are not well-groomed, the time of administration can be appropriate, and the medicine should be applied again after 7-10 days.
The product is safely used on cucumber for 2 days and is used up to 2 times per season.
1. This product should not be mixed with substances such as pesticides that are strongly acidic. It can be used in rotation with insecticides that are not used by other mechanisms of action.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and fish, and silkworms. During the application, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided. The flowering period, honeysuckle and mulberry gardens of honey source crops are prohibited. Keep away from the aquaculture area and do not clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
3. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling the liquid. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face after application.
4. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact.
5. Used containers should be disposed of properly and should not be discarded or used for other purposes.
Contact Person: Kevin