We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||25.2% + 12.8% WDG|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250g/500g/1kg aluminium bag, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|CAS:||188425-85-6, 175013-18-0||MF:||C18H12Cl2N2O, C19H18ClN3O4|
general purpose fungicide
Compound Fungicide Boscalid 25.2% + pyraclostrobin 12.8% WDG
Use technology and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Grape||Gray mold||22-26.5 g/mu||spray|
1. It should be used according to the recommended dosage of the label, low dose before the onset of prevention or early onset, high dose when the disease is prevalent.
2. Grape: before or after the onset of the disease, continuous medication 3 times, about 7 days apart, quarterly Apply up to 3 times. The security interval is 14 days.
Product performance (use)
This product is a compound preparation of pyraclostrobin and boscalid, which is systemic and has protective and therapeutic effects.
Pyraclostrobin is a methoxy acrylate active ingredient widely used in the control of various crop diseases. It has a fast action and can penetrate into the leaves. The active ingredients diffuse in the mesophyll tissue and form on the leaves. The sediment film is closely adhered to the waxy layer, which can effectively control the pathogenic spores in the leaf, and has a preventive effect, and has a long-lasting effect;
At the same time, pyraclostrobin also has a plant health effect, can improve the physiological function of crops, enhance the stress resistance of crops, and increase the value of crop commodities.
Boscalid is a new type of nicotinamide fungicide with a broad spectrum of bactericidal activity and is active against almost all types of fungal diseases. The mechanism of action is to inhibit the respiration of pathogenic bacteria.
1. When applying the medicine, it should be mixed and ready to be used. The used liquid should be used immediately.
2. Avoid exposure, wear protective clothing or use protective measures when applying.
3. Wash your face and other exposed areas thoroughly with water and soap after application.
4. Keep away from children and livestock during the operation. Do not eat, drink or smoke.
5. Do not contaminate the water surface or drain the channel during operation. The liquid medicine and its waste liquid shall not pollute the environment of various waters and soils. The vicinity of Jamsil and Mulberry Garden is prohibited.
6. Use the medicine machine to clean it three times. Do not pollute the water source when washing the medicine or disposing of the waste.
7. Destroy empty bags and dispose of all waste and empty packaging in accordance with local regulations.
8. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from contact.
9. It is forbidden to clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds, and keep away from water bodies such as aquaculture areas and river ponds.
10. Disused packaging should be disposed of properly and should not be discarded or used for other purposes.
Contact Person: Kevin