We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||dicamba 220 g/L + nicosulfuron 50 g/l OD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||500ml/bottle, 1L/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||1918-00-9, 111991-09-4||MF:||C8H6Cl2O3, C15H18N6O6S|
|EINECS No.:||217-635-6, 244-666-2||Melting Point:||112-116 °C|
Nicosulfuron 50g/L OD Agricultural Herbicides,
Dicamba 220g/L Agricultural Herbicides,
Agricultural Herbicides dicamba 220 g/L + nicosulfuron 50 g/l OD
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Corn field||Annual weed||60-100ml/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
This agent is a special stem and leaf herbicide for corn field post-emergence, which has good control effect on annual weeds such as barnyard grass, crabgrass, setaria, goosegrass, amaranth, quinoa, purslane, iron amaranth.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Apply the pesticide at the 3-5 leaf stage of corn and the 2-4 leaf stage of weeds. The crops can only be used once per season.
2. Do not apply the medicine on windy days or if it rains within 1 hour.
1. Do not mix with organophosphorus pesticides, or do not use organophosphorus pesticides within 7 days before and after using this agent to avoid phytotoxicity.
2. In case of special weather, such as high temperature and drought, low temperature muddy, weak corn growth, please use it with caution. The first time this agent is used, it needs to go through a safety test or be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
3. If long-lasting herbicides, such as metsulfuron-methyl, chlorsulfuron-methyl, etc. have been used in the previous wheat fields, this agent should not be used.
4. This product cannot be used in intercropped or mixed corn fields with other crops.
5. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other waters to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to release natural enemies.
6. When using this product, you should wear protective clothing, masks, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid inhaling the liquid; do not eat, drink, smoke, etc. during the application. Wash hands and face in time after application.
7. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers, ponds and other waters or pour the waste water from cleaning the pesticide application equipment into rivers, ponds and other water sources. The waste must be properly disposed of, not for other purposes, and not to be discarded at will.
8. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
First aid measures for poisoning:
If accidentally inhaled, move the patient to a ventilated place; if accidentally touch the skin, rinse with plenty of water and soap; if splashed into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, if you still feel unwell, seek medical advice; if swallowed, immediately Bring the label to the hospital for symptomatic treatment. No specific antidote.
Storage and transportation methods:
During storage and transportation, it should be protected from moisture and sunlight, well ventilated, and kept away from heat or fire. Keep it in a place out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and animals, and keep it locked; avoid mixing with food, beverages, seeds, grain, feed, etc.
Contact Person: Lily Yu