We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||fludioxonil 98% TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg fiber can, 1kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||a week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||131341-86-1||Molecular Formula:||C12H6F2N2O2|
|Appearance:||White Or Light Yellow Powder||Concentration:||More Than 98%|
Fludioxonil 98% TC Agricultural Fungicide,
Agricultural Fungicide fludioxonil 98% TC used to make fungicide formulation
Control wheat bunt, snow rot, snow mold, sheath blight, root rot, total rot, glume blight, stalk smut; barley stripe disease, net spot disease, hard smut; corn Bacterial wilt, stem base rot, damping-off; cotton wilt, red rot, anthracnose, black root, seed rot; soybean and peanut rot, root rot (caused by Fusarium); rice evil Seedling disease, flax leaf spot, early leaf blast, blight; rape black spot, black shank; potato blight, scab; vegetable blight, anthracnose, brown spot, vine blight. It is suitable for crops such as wheat, barley, corn, cotton, soybean, peanut, rice, rape, potato, and vegetables.
1. When opening the package, you should wear gloves, masks, and protective clothing. Don't throw away the used packages. They should be recycled for storage and destroyed. Drugs and waste products must not pollute various waters, soils and other environments.
2. Wear protective clothing, masks and gloves when processing this product, and avoid contact with skin and eyes. It is strictly forbidden to smoke, drink, or eat during operation, and wash hands and face with soap after work.
3. In case of fire, use a fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire; if spillage occurs, it should be cleaned up immediately, and the garbage should be recycled and destroyed uniformly.
4. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms and should not pollute water sources or water systems.
5. Avoid contact with pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
6. The used container should be disposed of properly, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should it be thrown away at will.
Contact Person: Lily Yu