We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Fluopicolide 98% TC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg fiber can|
|Delivery Time:||a week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||239110-15-7||Molecular Formula:||C14H8Cl3F3N2O|
|Melting Point:||150.2°||Appearance:||White Powder|
Fluopicolide 98% TC Agricultural Fungicide,
Agricultural Fungicide Fluopicolide 98% TC, good control effect on crop fungal diseases
Fluopyram has a new mechanism of action as the active ingredient of oomycete fungicides.
Fluopyram has good biological activity and has a good control effect on various crop oomycete fungal diseases, including downy mildew and blight of various cucurbit vegetables, late blight or blight of solanaceous vegetables, leafy vegetables Vegetable downy mildew, various vegetable seedling blight and damping-off.
This product is a raw material for the processing of pesticide preparations and must not be used in crops or other places.
Technical requirements for use:
1. During operation, including opening the container with this product, when dumping and collecting this product, you should wear protective clothing, dust masks, rubber gloves and goggles. Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited, and contact with skin and eyes should be avoided.
2. After each operation, wash the whole body and protective equipment with soap.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms. Do not pour solids and liquids containing this agent into rivers, lakes and other water sources.
4. It is forbidden to reuse the used packaging. The packaging materials and waste of this product, as well as toxic waste, should be sent to the relevant waste treatment unit for corresponding treatment.
5. This product is not easy to burn, but in case the storage environment catches fire, wear protective clothing and use carbon dioxide to extinguish it while wearing a breathing mask.
6. If this product leaks, collect the leaked product while wearing protective clothing, put it in a closed container, and send it to the relevant waste disposal unit for corresponding treatment.
7. Pregnant and lactating women are prohibited from contacting this product.
Contact Person: Lily Yu