We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China, Jiangsu|
|Model Number:||20% OD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||500ml, 1L bottle, or as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|MW:||357.38||Melting Point:||47.0 To 51.0 °C|
|Storage Temp.:||0-6°C||UN No.:||UN 3077|
agricultural weed killer,
Gramineous weed herbicide cyhalofop-butyl 20% OD, Strong transmission
Use range and usage
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Rice Fields||Annual grass weed||20-25 ml / mu||Stem and leaf spray|
This product is an aryloxyphenoxypropionic acid-conducting grass weed herbicide. It is absorbed by stems and leaves, and the phloem conduction accumulated in the weedy meristem cells can not be normalized and the grass killing effect can be achieved.
Use technical requirements:
1. Gramineous weeds are applied at the 2-4 leaf stage, and the stems and leaves are sprayed once. The recommended water consumption is 450-600 liters/ha.
2, the front of the medicine drained water, 24-72h after the medicine is filled with water, the water into the field to establish a 3-5 cm water layer for 5-7 days, the water layer does not flood the rice heart, to avoid phytotoxicity.
3. The maximum number of uses per season is 1.
1. Please read the product label carefully before use, strictly according to the recommended dosage and method of label, and can not be mixed with broadleaf herbicide.
2, the use of this product should wear protective clothing, protective gloves and masks and other protective clothing; prohibit eating and smoking in use; use soap and water in a timely manner to thoroughly clean the exposed parts of the skin and change clothing.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as fish, leeches and algae. Fish or shrimp and crabs are not allowed to be raised in rice fields. The field water after application should not be discharged directly into water bodies. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies, and disable groundwater and drinking water sources. It is strictly forbidden to clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds. It is forbidden to pour the residual liquid into lakes, rivers or ponds to avoid polluting the water source. The flowering period of the honey source crop, the silkworm, the mulberry garden and its vicinity are prohibited. It is forbidden to use the natural enemy release area such as Trichogramma. Bird sanctuaries and nearby are prohibited.
4. Unused preparations should be stored in the original packaging and sealed. Do not put this product in a food container. Used containers or empty packaging should be disposed of properly, not for other purposes, and should not be discarded at will.
5. Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
Contact Person: Kevin