We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||lambda-cyhalothrin 106 g/L + thiamethoxam 141 g/L SC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||250ml/bottle, 500ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||91465-08-6, 153719-23-4||MF:||C23H19ClF3NO3, C8H10ClN5O3S|
|EINECS No.:||415-130-7, 1308068-626-2||Type:||Compound Insecticide|
Thiamethoxam 141g/L SC Pest Control Insecticide,
Lambda-Cyhalothrin 106g/L SC Pest Control Insecticide,
lambda-cyhalothrin 106 g/L + thiamethoxam 141 g/L SC Pest Control Insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is an insecticide made from a mixture of methylene nitroamines and pyrethroids. Mainly with contact killing and stomach poisoning, it inhibits the acetylcholine hydrochloride receptors of the insect central nervous system, thereby blocking the normal conduction of the insect central nervous system, disturbing the normal physiology of the insect nerve, causing it to die from excitement, spasm to paralysis. It is used according to the registered dosage and has a good control effect on wheat aphids.
Technical requirements for use:
1. The suitable application period of this product is the beginning of the occurrence of wheat aphids. Pay attention to the uniform and thoughtful spraying.
2. Please refrain from spraying on windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour.
3. The safe interval for using this product on wheat is 14 days, and it can be used at most once per crop.
(1) Use in strict accordance with the prescribed dosage and method.
(2) This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
(3) This product is highly toxic to fish, water fleas, bees, silkworms, and Trichogramma. (Surrounding) Flowering plants are forbidden during the flowering period. Pay close attention to the impact on nearby bee colonies when using them; it is forbidden to use them in areas where natural enemies such as ladybirds and other natural enemies are released. Keep away from aquaculture farms, river ponds and other water bodies to apply pesticides. Do not pollute various waters, soils and other environments. It is forbidden to clean pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other water bodies.
(4) Properly dispose of the packaging after medication, do not pollute the environment or use it for other purposes.
(5) Wear long clothes, trousers, hats, gloves and masks when using this product to avoid skin contact and mouth and nose inhalation. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts of the skin and change clothes after use.
(6) Pregnant women and lactating women should prohibit contact with this product.
(7) It is recommended to rotate with other pesticides with different action mechanisms.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and animals, and lock it. Can not be mixed with food, beverage, grain, feed, etc. for storage and transportation.
Contact Person: Lily Yu