1. It is recommended to apply conventional stem and leaf spray at the recommended dosage before or at the beginning of the onset, and apply the pesticide 3 times in a row;
2. Do not apply the medicine on a windy day or if it rains within 1 hour;
3. The safety interval is 42 days, and the crops can be used up to 2 times per season
1. It cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides or copper-containing pesticides.
2. Toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies to apply pesticides, and it is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in river ponds and other water bodies.
3. Wear protective clothing, gloves, masks, etc., to avoid skin contact and inhalation of the mouth and nose. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts of the skin and change clothes after use.
4. The used empty packaging should be properly handled, and never reused or changed for other purposes.
5. Pregnant women and breastfeeding women are prohibited from contact.
6. It is recommended to rotate with other fungicides with different mechanisms of action to delay the development of resistance.
It is irritating to the eyes. If you feel unwell during or after use, stop work immediately and take first aid measures.
1. Skin contact, take off contaminated clothing, use a soft cloth to remove contaminants, rinse with soap and plenty of water;
2. If splashed into eyes, rinse immediately with running water for no less than 15 minutes;
3. If swallowed by mistake, immediately rinse your mouth with clean water and bring the label to the hospital for treatment. There is no special detoxification agent for symptomatic treatment. Bring the label and ask a doctor for treatment immediately.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as seeds, beverages, food, grain and feed, and store them in a locked place out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and livestock.
2. Store the medicine in the original container, keep the container in a sealed state, and store it in a dry, cool, rain-proof and ventilated place.