Mancozeb 56% + difenoconazole 8% WP with protective and therapeutic effects Agricultural Fungicide
Range of use and method of use:
||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)
||Resin Disease (Shape Skin Disease)
This product is a bactericide mixed with difenoconazole and mancozeb, which has dual functions of protection and treatment. The two are mixed and have complementary advantages, and have a good control effect on the prevention and treatment of citrus resin disease (sharp disease) and anthracnose.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Prevention and treatment of citrus anthracnose: spray the first medicine when most of the spring shoots are about 1 cm long, spray the second medicine when the flower is two-thirds away, and spray the third medicine after the flower is finished. Spray evenly on the front and back of the young shoots, young leaves, flowers, and young fruits to prevent fungal diseases such as sand bark.
2. Prevention and treatment of resin disease (shadow disease): the peak period of occurrence of the disease is from May to August when the temperature and rain are high. It should be sprayed before or at the beginning of the disease, spraying once every 15 days, and spraying 2-3 times. . Heavy rain, torrential rain, typhoon rain and continuous light rain for more than 7 days, should be sprayed immediately after rain when the weather is fine, and at the same time prevent fungal diseases such as anthracnose.
3. Do not apply medicine on windy days.
4. Warning signs should be set up after spraying, and humans and animals are prohibited from entering within 24 hours.
5. The safe interval for using this product on citrus trees is 20 days, and the crop can be applied up to 3 times per season.
1. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies to apply pesticides; it is prohibited to clean the pesticide application equipment in river ponds and other water bodies;
2. Banned near the bird sanctuary;
3. (Surrounding) flowering plants are forbidden during flowering period, and the impact on nearby bee colonies should be paid close attention to when using;
4. Prohibited near silkworm house and mulberry garden; Prohibited in areas where natural enemies such as Trichogramma are released.
5. Wear long clothes, trousers, shoes and socks, hats, protective gloves, masks, etc. during dispensing and application, and avoid skin contact and mouth and nose inhalation. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face and other exposed parts of the skin and change clothes after use.
6. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be discarded at will.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources.
2. Do not store and transport this product together with food, seeds, feed, and grain.
3. This product should be kept out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and animals, and kept locked.